Biggest Loser Challenges - Red Team Summer Meltdown Chat Thread Week 4 (6/20-6/26)

shan84
06-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Week 4 here we go. Results soon. Sorry for the lateness in posting the threads tonight.

shan84
06-20-2011, 07:16 AM
Prior to results here are the details:

We used 10 Freebies this week with only two of them planned (missed WI time)

We lost 8 players to elimination this week:
sizzlingina, skinnycow126, Dee Bee, Babygotback123, Anounymously Yours, oliviacan, randomness123, pintamino90

I hope anyone who was eliminated comes back to join us as an unofficial member. Remember this is a great place for support the only thing different is your WI won't count towards the team percentage so all the other benefits are yours to enjoy.

shan84
06-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Freebies UPDATE:

Freebies are very important but use them wisely. If you have used two freebies and miss one more weigh in, then you are eliminated as an official member of the team.

One Freebie Used:
OhMyDogs
kneed2lose
HMM3
LongTallBee
Dog Rescue Mama
KaeBae
Angie
MizTacCen

Two Freebies Used (In Danger of Elimination):
djs06
lostangel05
SMSDREAMER2007
girlfromstelle
boatgirl16

shan84
06-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Week 3 Results

Total lbs and percentage lost -14.6lbs, -.23%

Biggest Loser:
Dog Rescue Mama, -3.59lbs, -2.17% :cheer: :celebrate: :congrat:

Honorable Mentions:
kendrab1223, -2.59lbs, -1.85% :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Kilikila, -2.4lbs, -1.58% :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Unofficial Member Kudos:
BoxerFit -4lbs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Mickey79sf -4lbs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Jen 516 -2.5lbs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

shan84
06-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Congrats to everyone on their losses this week. Special congrats to our BL Dog Rescue Mama and our honorable mentions and unofficial member kudos!

Hope everyone has a great start to week 4.

Lots happening here in SK. I'm down to 19 days before I'm stateside and tons of stuff to do between now and then. I didn't gain or lose last week but I honestly feel like I'm holding onto water from that walk yesterday because its been months since my legs were as sore as they are today. So, I'm going to keep going at it and hope for a lose this next week. Good luck to everyone.

We are now down to 29 official members with some in danger of elimination next week. Please remember to weigh in. We are a team and gain, lose, or maintain we are all in this together.

K3LL3Y
06-20-2011, 08:01 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama for being the biggest loser this week and to all our honorable mentions! Good job you guys way to keep it up.

I am back from my big trip to California, so I'll be able to keep up with everyone on here again. I had a crazy active long weekend and only got to weigh in after my long flight home. I'm hoping that's why I had almost no loss this week. A regular schedule should help my body balance out again.

Have a great Monday and I hope everyone can keep up their participation :)

MiZTaCCen
06-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Morning ladies!

Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama for being the biggest loser this week and to all our honorable mentions! Good job you guys way to keep it up.

I'm ashamed to say I was up to 160 on friday which is why I used my freebie! I haven't stepped on a scale since to see if it was just a fluke or what because I've had that happen before being up like that in weight and then a few days later bam I'm down in weight. :(

Sorry for letting you guys down! Let alone myself down last week...blah! But it's a new week right, and today is a good day to get back on track!

bethbeth
06-20-2011, 08:57 AM
It's a new week! So whether last week was good or bad, it's time to start this week off right! :cheer:

Last week went quite badly for me, both eating and exercise. I don't know how I lost a pound. What really upset my plan was Tuesday my Bible Study group ordered pizza. Wednesday night we went out to dinner with my Father in law. Thursday our baby play group had donuts and other food. And yesterday we went out to lunch with the inlaws. Way too much junk!

This week is a new week! Let's make it a good one!

Bigmid
06-20-2011, 09:50 AM
Morning red team,

Just wanted to let you know the results are posted.....we were finally able to steal one away from you:)

Great job on the losses over here and Congratulations to the biggest losers all of you.

djs06
06-20-2011, 10:54 AM
OMG my efforts (okay, lack thereof) have been an epic failure for the last few weeks. I've yo-yoed like crazy. And I'm grossed out with myself. I feel sluggish and fat.

I went back to the gym this morning and I feel better knowing that I did something good for my health instead of eating crap from the moment I wake up. But it was HARD. It's crazy how quickly I lost endurance.

I already used my two freebies. Sucks. But hopefully this will stick. Fingers crossed!

Congrats to our losers this week!

Shan, are you moving back permanently or what? That's a lot of stress. Hang in there!

Kelly, travel never does wonders for me, even if it's healthy and active. But I bet you'll have a great loss next week. Hope you had a good trip!

MiZ, I hear you. I'm having so much trouble and letting myself down. But you can do this. We're here for you! This is your week, I can feel it! :)

Beth, it sounds like you've had a lot of social activities lately and isn't it a pain how they're all so centered around food?! I hope this week calms down for you, but I'm glad you were still able to lose a pound!

Rated
06-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama that is an awesome % of weight loss

I understand all the people who had a bad week last week. I didn't lose any weight for the first half since I kept binging on junk food. But this is a new week and if we know where we went wrong we can fix it and do better.

Mickey79sf
06-20-2011, 12:24 PM
HAPPY DANCE!!!
:carrot::dancer::dance::woohoo::cheer::carrot::dan ce::woohoo::cheer::dancer:unoffical honorable mention!!!!!! as strange as it sounds, that made my day.. :) it had been a bad week for kudos around here.. i asked my fiance if he noticed i looked a lil slimmer in my nitegown and he said.. oh no i don't pay attention to that kind of stuff:?: ok.. then i told my sister that i had lost 7lbs since starting my diet and her response was .. shouldn't you be losing more than that :mad:.. so a nice lil pat on the back from here.. offical or not.. can be a real confidence booster.. thanks shan!!!!!

CourtneyDaisey
06-20-2011, 12:46 PM
GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to check in today until now. We have a new temp at work and she is training with me all day. That means I haven't had a spare minute to check in until now, while I am on lunch. I also had to cut my lunch break workout short so I'd have time to eat while on break instead of just eating at my desk while I worked. Still, I managed 15 minutes on the elliptical upstairs.

Congrats to all of our Biggest Losers and honorable mentions! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Well done!!!!

Here's to a fabulous week for us all!!!!! :)

Dog Rescue Mama
06-20-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm so excited that I lost so well last week but I know this week will suck! I got the flu and am dealing with treating parvo puppies round the clock and had a dog come into rescue VERY pregnant and am also on every 2 hours check in 24/7 with her so I'm getting NO, and I repeat NO, sleep!!!!!! The stress is through the roof because parvo is VERY deadly and very expensive and our rescue is very poor but we won't turn away dogs in need. We shall see how next week looks sigh.

K3LL3Y
06-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Oh no poor puppies. It's great that you are working to help them all. I hope it doesn't take too much of a toll on you this week. Take care of yourself too :)

shan84
06-20-2011, 06:30 PM
dj- Hang in there with us. You can do it! I'm moving back stateside just for a 10 month vacation while the bf is doing his world travel. I'll be meeting up with him in the states for a 3 week travel adventure and again around Christmas time for 2 months in Europe.

mickey-Hang in there! I'm sure your 7lbs gone are making you look extra fabulous!

Dog Rescue Mama- Good luck with the new preggo dog. Hope you catch some sleep soon.

Courtney- Congrats on fitting in your time on the elliptical! GO YOU :cheer:

peanutt
06-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Ooh, close competition this week! Congrats to DogRescueMama and the runners up!

CourtneyDaisey
06-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Well folks, I did manage to get in some more exercise this evening. After getting my daughter fed, bathed, and in bed I got my dog's leash on him and we went for a walk. Brenna's grandfather stayed with her so I could go out and get in more exercise! Ringo and I took a 2 mile walk through our neighborhood! I tell you, it's a LOT better walking Ringo than it is pushing Brenna in her stroller. Ringo pulls me along when I start to get tired. He's so energetic! We even RAN a little bit...three times along our route!

For those who might not have seen a pic of our dog, here's one from several months ago when he and I were taking a walk that my husband took. He's an American Bulldog/Weimeraner cross! He's a super fun dog! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/christianlady1978/walk202132011.jpg

kneed2lose
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM

I can believe i missed weigh in time!!! ahhh i just wasnt thinking! Hope everyone has a great week!

Rated
06-21-2011, 01:32 AM
I had a really good day today. I did week 1 of the C25K which I have started many times before but I am going to finish it this time around. I also did the 30 day shred workout. My calories were low (approx 950) but I ate full meals and I wasn't hungry so I am not too concerned. I am committing a full week of exercising and eating on plan since last week I spent most of my time off plan and I would really like to see a decent weight loss this week.

SMSDREAMER2007
06-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Sigh, the past two weeks have been SOOOO horrible. I am pretty sure I gained back like 10 lbs easy. :\ But here I go again...I thought about posting my weight on sunday and crap came up and just forgot :\ I WONT BE ELIMINATED THOUGH!!! this just means I HAVE to weight in every week, gains and losses! LETS GO RED TEAM!

MiZTaCCen
06-21-2011, 08:39 AM
I did my fitness test for insanity lastnight and I pushed myself finding myself almost vomiting haha....gross! So bring on the next 59 days! lol.

djs06
06-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Very cute dog, Courtney! Walking a dog is so much fun for exercise.

CourtneyDaisey
06-21-2011, 12:22 PM
GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!

djs - Thanks! :) He's really cool and he loves to get out and take walks.

I am so pleased with myself so far today! I made a blog post last night about feeling like my office is trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts. Birthday cake yesterday, ice cream socla today...but I completely avoided BOTH! I also brought the leftover cheesecake from my dad's birthday party this past weekend and gave it to my co-workers. It's completely gone and I didn't have ANY!!!! :cheer: Woot!!!!!

I'm having to skip my lunch break workout today. Too much crap on my desk. I'm about to get back to it but wanted to pop in anc see how everyone's doing. I plan to get in more walking with Ringo tonight after the sun starts to go down and cools off a bit.

Angie
06-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Congratulations Dog Rescue Mama!!

I am working at home today, so after I dropped DS at school I took a quick 2k walk on my way home. Eating is clean and on plan :) I'm ready to kick (fat) butt and take names. :kickbutt::jig:

Like many of you last week and some of the week before was way off track, so I'm struggling to get a grip and put myself back on track and headed in the right direction. It's so annoying that a good week doesn't automatically cancel out a bad week, isn't it!!??

Shan -- I'm so envious of your all your travel!

CourtneyDaisey
06-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Good evening Red Team!!!! :D

How was your day? Mine was excellent! I successfully avoided ALL temptation at work! I have had two full days of completely being 100% cheat free!!!! It really does get easier as time goes on! The first day was tough, today was easier, and tomorrow will be easier still!

This evening after the sun goes down a bit more Ringo and I are going to go for a walk again tonight. I am planning on getting in 3 miles tonight! :running:

Rated
06-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Angie - I wish good weeks cancelled out the bad once. It sucks I can have one bad day and it will mess up an entire good week.

Courtney - Good job avoiding temptation. I agree it becomes easier to resist cheating. At first I had a really hard time since I was always thinking about pop, chips and chocolate. To break my addiction to pop I said I could have one a week and after the first week without it I don't even like the taste anymore.
I find even when I want to cheat I think about how much more I would like to see a smaller number on the scale which usually stops me.

CourtneyDaisey
06-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Rated - You are so right! Seeing a smaller number on the scale is totally motivating me right now! :)

My father-in-law went somewhere tonight so I wasn't able to take Ringo for a walk. Instead, I did the 3 mile Walk Away The Pounds DVD tonight! My 4 year old was trying to do it with me! She was so funny trying to march in place and swing her arms! Every few minutes she'd turn around and give me a high five! :D What a trooper! she made it halfway before getting bored and heading off to play with her toys! So funny!

Dog Rescue Mama
06-22-2011, 12:55 AM
WOOT WOOT!!!! Another parvo puppy has recovered and is ready to go to his new home!!!! Ahh i feel good today now!

CourtneyDaisey
06-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Dog Rescue Mama - :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: AWESOME NEWS!!!!!! :D

MiZTaCCen
06-22-2011, 08:35 AM
So I had a breakdown yesterday. I'm back up to 160 just like like...stuck well not stuck because I just went back up. (I really hoping its water weight...) Today is my fresh start to eating healthy! I have my calorie count app already filled out so I don't have to worry about it throughout the day and I'm good as gold!

Anyone else us "Myfitnesspal" App?

Rated
06-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Did my mid-week peek and I am down 1.2 pounds :carrot:

This week is already going a lot better than last week. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Dog Rescue Mama
06-22-2011, 04:10 PM
I've been stuck at this same weight for a week now with stress and bad eating ggrrrrrr! Heres to getting back on track!

CourtneyDaisey
06-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Rated - WOOT! :cheer: Glad to hear it!

K3LL3Y
06-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey everyone, just checking in.
Congrats to Rated for already being down for the week! :)
I also did my mid week peak and am the same as Sunday. I'm hoping it's because I haven't been good about drinking all my water and that a few good days of hydration will fix it. Everything else has been well on track.
Have a great Thursday everyone. Get those exercise sessions in! Only three more days until we hit the scales again :)

MiZTaCCen
06-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Good morning ladies! I feel light and "skinny" today, I'm not excited for tomorrow's weigh in though simply because I'm sure I'm still 160...But you know what this week I've rocked out on my workouts! I'm on day 4/60 with Insanity and my god is it ever Insane but I love it and I seem to have my motivation back that I needed! (and trust me I'm not in the best shape, and need to motify moves or take more breaks then needed....so if your thinking of trying it out but think you can't hack it, you CAN trust me. If I can do it, so can you!)

Have a wonderful day!

CourtneyDaisey
06-23-2011, 01:03 PM
GOOD AFTERNOON RED TEAM!!!

I hope your thursday is going well. Mine's insanely busy here at work but I did hit up the gym for 30 minutes. I think I messed up my knee last night. It hurts and is popping every time I take a step so I concentrating on the weight machines today instead of the cardio.

I really am hoping that my knee feels well enough when I get home to let me go take a walk with the dog. Cross your fingers!!!!!

Angie
06-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Hey everyone!

Rated -- Great news about your early peek at the scale.

I'm a daily weigher, so I know I'm lower than last week (although I used a freebie) but I'm not yet lower than the last posted weight...hoping these last two days pay off for me. I've been POP (perfectly on plan) since Monday.

MiZTaCCen
06-24-2011, 08:53 AM
I offically failed. TOM is here, I'm sore from my workouts and I'm up 7 pounds from when I started this BLC...7 FRIGGEN pounds...Fail Balls.

K3LL3Y
06-24-2011, 09:35 AM
I offically failed. TOM is here, I'm sore from my workouts and I'm up 7 pounds from when I started this BLC...7 FRIGGEN pounds...Fail Balls.

MiZTaCCen - Don't give up! :D
Our bodies go through fluxes from week to week. You've added some intense work outs and we all retain water at our TOM. Keep at it, still have your weigh in on Sunday and it'll all balance out over time. :hug:

djs06
06-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Miz- I am SO right there with you. I went to visit my family for my birthday 3 weeks ago and then ate my way through the next few weeks. I started again on Monday- when I weighed in, I realized that I'd gained more than half of the weight I've lost SINCE JANUARY- in three weeks! - back. Granted I've been on and off, etc. But yeah.

What was really stupid was I had a few days where I really watched calories and didn't really eat enough. It wasn't sustainable. I got back to my pre "vacation" weight fast. But then I gained because I started eating like a hog again.

Chug some water, inevitably a lot of it is water weight, and if it's TOM then that's even more true. Take little steps to be active every day. You don't have to be training for a marathon, just do something sustainable! You can get back on track, I promise!

I gave myself a huge pep talk on Sunday night and actually Monday wasn't so bad. I've already lost almost half the weight I gained, which makes me think it was a loooot of water. I'm still going to be up this week, which stinks, but I did it to myself!

CourtneyDaisey
06-24-2011, 12:31 PM

Miz - I TOTALLY feel your pain! Mine came today too. :mad: I am going to try to combat that by putting in extra exercise time this afternoon. :hug:

I didn't get home until late last night. We ended up going out for dinner. Went to Mexican...one of my HUGE downfalls. But...I did pretty well! I ended up with a taco salad with grilled chicken, steak, and shrimp and didn't eat the shell. And no cheese dip! That was a big one. And we had water instead of orange soda. Little steps will get me there! After dinner we went to Wal-Mart and I got in my exercising making laps around the store.

I am going to go now so I can clock back in from my lunch break. I did hit the office treadmill and did 1.5 miles in 30 minutes. My knee isn't perfect but is much better! :woops: I also am going to work my butt-er off this afternoon and try to empty out my inbox before the end of the day! If I can finish it, I'll be able to go back upstairs and walk until my ride gets here! :cheer: Wish me luck on clearing out my inbox!!!!

MiZTaCCen
06-24-2011, 03:00 PM
MiZTaCCen - Don't give up! :D
Our bodies go through fluxes from week to week. You've added some intense work outs and we all retain water at our TOM. Keep at it, still have your weigh in on Sunday and it'll all balance out over time. :hug:

I know it's just I was at 155 for the longest time then BAM 164 one day...It was like wtf? and this was before TOM...do we retain water before TOM? I don't notice normally.

Miz- I am SO right there with you. I went to visit my family for my birthday 3 weeks ago and then ate my way through the next few weeks. I started again on Monday- when I weighed in, I realized that I'd gained more than half of the weight I've lost SINCE JANUARY- in three weeks! - back. Granted I've been on and off, etc. But yeah.

What was really stupid was I had a few days where I really watched calories and didn't really eat enough. It wasn't sustainable. I got back to my pre "vacation" weight fast. But then I gained because I started eating like a hog again.

Chug some water, inevitably a lot of it is water weight, and if it's TOM then that's even more true. Take little steps to be active every day. You don't have to be training for a marathon, just do something sustainable! You can get back on track, I promise!

I gave myself a huge pep talk on Sunday night and actually Monday wasn't so bad. I've already lost almost half the weight I gained, which makes me think it was a loooot of water. I'm still going to be up this week, which stinks, but I did it to myself!

I don't know I just have a fear that this time around isn't some fluke and water weight, and within a week I'll be back down...This has happened before where I went up to 160 then woosh...

Miz - I TOTALLY feel your pain! Mine came today too. :mad: I am going to try to combat that by putting in extra exercise time this afternoon. :hug:

:hug: good luck clearing your inbox

K3LL3Y
06-24-2011, 03:24 PM
I know it's just I was at 155 for the longest time then BAM 164 one day...It was like wtf? and this was before TOM...do we retain water before TOM? I don't notice normally.

Well if it was 155 once it will be again. Just be sure to drink plenty of water and keep your calories consistent. It will all balance back out again;)

rainbowsmiles
06-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Well if it was 155 once it will be again. Just be sure to drink plenty of water and keep your calories consistent. It will all balance back out again;)

3fc needs a "LiKE" button!! :) :hug:

K3LL3Y
06-24-2011, 03:31 PM
3fc needs a "LiKE" button!! :) :hug:

Ranbow I Totally Agree!!!:hug:

ggmugsy
06-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Hey ladies!

Sorry I've been so scarce. I've had a nasty cold, but am feeling better now. Also, DH took this week off to help finish projects around the house so we've been working outside a lot.

Courtney I'm glad to hear you liked myfitnesspal.com. Cool you are using the app for your phone. I haven't stepped into the tech world that deeply, but may consider it.

Although I've been doing a lot of yardwork, I haven't counted calories so I'm hoping to just maintain this week.

It's good to be back and read about everybody's progress/struggles. I'm heading downstairs to do 45 minutes on the Treadclimber. I'm hoping to talk DH into a very long bike ride on Saturday for my last chance workout.

What are all of you guys doing for a last chance workout?

shan84
06-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi ladies. I've been on here everyday this week checking in, but not posting everyday. Not much going on. It has been raining here for the past 3 days and its not supposed to stop until next Thursday. We have the first typhoon of the season hitting us tomorrow. So no outside last chance workout for me. I do plan on using my Wii and dvds to get some exercise in though.

Work is going. 10 school days left and I'm finished with my contract. Only 15 days til I'm back home in the states. 16 until I see the bf. Can't wait!! My goal is to work really hard this next week with staying on plan because next weekend I'm going to Seoul to use my VIP experience that I won at quiz night last week (2 night executive suite at the Marriot and a spa certificate). 15 days will fly by fast and I have a lot of packing and cleaning to do before then.

Hope everyone has a great last chance workout!

MiZTaCCen
06-25-2011, 01:26 AM
Are we in week 4? cause I'm pretty sure I haven't missed a week...and some people have a weigh in for week four and here I'm thinking it's week three...

I just finished day 5 of insanity! woot!

shan84
06-25-2011, 04:26 AM
It's week 4. Weigh in's are due by 6/26 at 10pm. Some people weigh in earlier in the week. :)

Good luck with weigh in everybody.

erin9598
06-25-2011, 07:05 AM
It seems like it is a better week for me. Although the scale is only moving ever so slightly, I was happy to see it down slightly for my mid week weight in and I am hoping to see it down a bit more Sunday morning. I did a killer hike on Sunday up the side of an old mountain railroad track. I didn't finish all 1000+ steps but maybe I will be able to by the end of this challenge if I keep trying. I am really thinking that helped me start my week off right. I think I am going to try to make it just a little bit farther up that mountain every Sunday until I reach the top. The downfall is that it is Friday evening here and my right calf still has a touch of soreness so it slowed down the rest of my exercise for the week. I still think the intensity really helped.

CourtneyDaisey
06-25-2011, 09:29 AM
GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!

Today is Saturday! You know what that means!!!! LAST CHANGE WORKOUT!!!!

I have the house to myself today. My father-in-law just left to go meet up with a friend of his, my husband's at work, and I don't have the car today. So Brenna and I are home with the pets. time to clean house and work my butt-er off!!!!! :running:

For those who have been doing the 30 Day Shred I found it at a different Wal-Mart last night and bought it! It was about $10, which was better than I was expecting! I am looking forward to doing that one today for the first time ever! I know, Jillian's gonna kick my tail!!!!! :D

I am so ticked right now though. I've done so well this week! No cheating AT ALL! and the yesterday TOM came. Grrrrr! :mad: My peek at the scale this morning shows a gain. Yeah, I know it's all water but that still ticks me off! After working so hard all week long I want to see a lower number, not a higher one! I am hoping that I can sweat off some of that excess water today and still have a lower number than last week tomorrow morning.

I won't be on much today because I have a lot to do at home and still want to get in a good workout today. Have a good one team! See y'all later!

CourtneyDaisey
06-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Okay, just completed Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. Yep...Jillian kicked my tail! My abs are shaking. LOL! And yet, I look forward to doing it again tomorrow. I just hope I am not super insanely sore!

MiZTaCCen
06-25-2011, 05:22 PM
As it says on the chat week 4...duh. Well I'm hoping tomorrow I see lower then 162 :) Good luck everyone! I've been sleeping on and off today due to wonderful cramps! But i'm wide awake now and eating breakfast at 3:30 in the afternoon haha. I shall be getting to my Insanity workout soon!

SMSDREAMER2007
06-25-2011, 08:40 PM
I cant do JM30 day shred consistantly :\ I wish.

Shay
06-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Whew it has been a busy week and I haven't had a chance to get back on here. The next two weeks will be extremely busy but then it will slow down a bit. Being doing well with eating but did not exercise one day this week. Gotta get back on it.

K3LL3Y
06-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Super happy with the scale this morning. I hope the rest of you have a great weigh in today!
GO RED TEAM!!

CourtneyDaisey
06-26-2011, 09:51 AM
I just posted my weigh in. Lost 0.6 this week. I'll take it considering it's TOM! :)

shan84
06-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Good luck to everyone on weigh in day!

CourtneyDaisey
06-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I just finished Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred Level 1. OW again! Yet, I am less sore now than I was before I did it. Interesting.

I am about to go mow my yard and get in more exercise! :)

MiZTaCCen
06-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Goodluck to everyone!

SMSDREAMER2007
06-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Meh, the scale number could have been better, it looks like a gain from 3 weeks ago because of my scale being all wonky. :\ I'll take it tho. Meh.

peanutt
06-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Just a quick post to check in. Hope everyone got in a good last chance workout before weigh in. I had a nice whoosh this week, which I think is partly thanks to some cycled high calorie days last weekend. My body seems to respond well to calorie cycling.

CourtneyDaisey
06-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Well done peanutt! :)

I just got back in from 3 hours (4 miles) of mowing my yard with a push mower. I am whipped. And I smell like yard. I need a shower. Going now to get one.

MiZTaCCen
06-26-2011, 03:44 PM
I was at 162 last week, down to 157 this week weigh in but still up 2 from when I started!

Angie
06-26-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm not up or down today -- exactly the same. The real story is that I gained and lost 5lbs again :crazy:

Had a pretty good week losing the weight from the week before, and then went to an amusement park (aka sodium city) on Friday and despite a 3lb whoosh today, I'm back where I was 2 weeks ago. On to bigger and better weeks and weigh ins

rainbowsmiles
06-26-2011, 09:34 PM
peanutt :) so very proud of you....you are one amazing inspiration!! just look at how close you are to goal!! i am in awe!! you are such a good role model for anyone trying to truly make it happen!! one day at a time, one pound at a time, and then one day, poof, you reach your goal and wow!! i'm just proud to have watched so far!! i heart you!

peanutt
06-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Aw, thanks rainbowsmiles!! That means a lot! :D

shan84
06-26-2011, 10:00 PM
New threads later