100 lb. Club - Curves for Women

View Full Version : Curves for Women

msgypsylee
01-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Has anyone out there tried the Curves exercise clubs. One Just opened up around the corner and I'm thinking of trying it. Anyone have any opinions?

Sarah

Jenniffer
01-09-2003, 04:55 PM
Do it!

I loved it when I was a member. I lost 9 inches in one month! It was fun and not alot of work..it didn't last longer than 30 minutes. No stress...

It was really reasonable too.

Let me know what you think.

missaprylj
01-10-2003, 12:57 AM
There's one within walking distance of me, too.... I'm contemplating. :S Peace! Love, Apryl

msgypsylee
01-10-2003, 10:22 AM
I think I'm gonna give it a go. I went to check it out last night. Looks interesting. It dosen't open till the 20th so I'll let you know how it goes.

bella23
01-10-2003, 04:37 PM
I have one close to me, but it is almost double in price then the local health club and it doesn't have a pool or daycare like the health club. But if you join, I wish you all the best of luck, it worked wonders for my aunt!

Bella23

Step
01-10-2003, 06:16 PM
There's one opening near me, too. They must be on some sort of 'expansion plan'.

What's it all about? Is it 'machines'. Are there classes? I have young kids so getting there at an EXACT time might be difficult.

SummerdayWinterCold
01-11-2003, 02:31 PM
There is one that opened up here also, only about ten mintues form my house.

I think I'm going to go by and check it out next week; I really like the concept of it. I've tried the gym thing before (working out alone) and I got so bored. My motivation left me after about 2 weeks. So I think curves would be ideal

Heres a link to their website, you can get more info on the program.

http://www.curvesinternational.com/