South Beach Diet - A couple of lbs away

View Full Version : A couple of lbs away

HoneyWobBear
06-17-2011, 10:21 AM
:D Yes ladies I'm almost there, I really love this diet and I think I will be sticking with it, I was 252 lbs and almost 182:D:D:D just a few lbs away.

I've have been through so much trying to shift the weight, tried almost every diet and this one has disciplined me and made me think of what I eat and how to choose the right foods.

I do want to loose a little more but I tell you what . . . . . I'm happy I made it and have lost quiet a lot a weight, I know I have not been on for a while but just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have been very supportive and advice you have given me. :hug:

Mmckellen
06-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Excellent!!!!! Share some thoughts on exactly what made you successful with SB. I don't think I've seen any of your posts before.

OnMyWayDown
06-17-2011, 11:39 AM
That's amazing. I am not even close to my goal but even 26lbs lighter I feel fabulous. I agree that the South Beach Diet is really amazing.
AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS ON DOING SO WELL.
YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION FOR TODAY:carrot:

YeahYeah
06-17-2011, 12:08 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! So so so so awesome.

HoneyWobBear
06-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Excellent!!!!! Share some thoughts on exactly what made you successful with SB. I don't think I've seen any of your posts before.

Hiya, I tried to stick to the diet as much as I could but I'm not perfect I sure had some bad days and when I had bad days on phase 2 and 3, I started all over again and went to phase 1, I also drank prune juice, green tea without any sugar or sweeteners and loads of water, my cross trainer and wii fit and EA wii helped a lot, with a little Turbo jam.

I fasted once or twice every week and I was losing 5lbs every other week which felt good:D.

Please remember that I was not on the SBD from the beginning of my weight loss journey, I also tried, the master cleanse, slimming world, weight watchers, lipotrim, calorie counting, no carbs, low carb diet, raw diet, my own detox, slim fast and a few others I can't remember lol.

Then I found this diet which I think is truly amazing, if you fall of the wagon on phases 2 and 3 I say jump back to phase 1 for a week or 2 prune juice is a God send, water all the way as it flushes you right out and green tea as it's good for you:D:D

P.s And with the fasts I only done it for a few hours then ate a small meal with green tea or a big glass of water.

Hope that helps:D

All the best xxxxXxxxx

Lexxiss
06-17-2011, 12:58 PM
:trampo: Congrats! I'll admit I teared up a bit because you and I started at similar weights and our goal weights are exactly the same. I can relate; It feels soooo good! Thanks for sharing some of your strategies, too. I, too, didn't lose all my weight on SBD and am currently messing things up a bit with some intermittent fasting, etc.

Best wishes! Would you consider making a date to drop by once a week and say hello. You really have some great input to share and we'd love hearing from you more often.

Best wishes!

HoneyWobBear
06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
:trampo: Congrats! I'll admit I teared up a bit because you and I started at similar weights and our goal weights are exactly the same. I can relate; It feels soooo good! Thanks for sharing some of your strategies, too. I, too, didn't lose all my weight on SBD and am currently messing things up a bit with some intermittent fasting, etc.

Best wishes! Would you consider making a date to drop by once a week and say hello. You really have some great input to share and we'd love hearing from you more often.

Best wishes!

I will hun and I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey xxx

nat4crim
06-18-2011, 01:26 AM
Congratulations!!