Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: i was 70kgs i am now 64kgs

Height: 5ft 1

Default Bad four days! :(

I was bad for 4 days! i lost another kg (not sure what that is in lbs) and so my BF to celebrate bought us chinese for dinner. I though what the heck being bad once wont harm.

Then the following next 4 days i ate more than the calories im supposed to have a day!!! I feel so bad about it! I just weighted myself and i have regained the kg i lost!!

And today i was babysitting and the grandmother gave me a lunch of 2 chocolate chip cookies, a muffin and a pack of M&M's which ate alot of my calorie intake for today. I was doing so well and didnt realise one day of slipping would do this to me.

To make matters worse those 4 days i wasnt completely honest on the calorie tracking site i use which is only hurting myself
Marmot12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Lessons learned!

Be honest. Track.

And don't use food as a reward for weight loss. (Unless it's the experience like going out to a fabulous restaurant while still keeping track of hunger signals.)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Ok, you admitted you are not perfect. None of us are, do not let this be an excuse to give up. Get back on track and keep going.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #4  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Yep, live and learn. We've all done it. It's okay to mess up, it's part of life. What makes you amazing is not giving up. That's all that matters! On friday night I got drunk- LOTS of alcohol. Then ate HALF a LARGE pizza, then 2 days ago stuffed my face with half a bag of hersheys hugs. Was it okay? No Did I beat myself up? No. And just to let you know, I was 216 BEFORE my big mistake, was 220 yesterday and back down to 215 today. I didn't really lose, but I didn't gain either! 4 days is not as bad as 5 days or 1 month.

Jump back on the wagon, let's get this weight gone!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 274/259/135

Height: 5'4

I agree with what everyone has said, just force yourself to get back on track! Anything you may have gained will shoot right off too. I also agree that you should be very careful about rewarding yourself with food. I know for me, it's a huge trigger. It's so easy to just eat one bad meal (or just too much one meal) and then just snowballs. I also think subconciously your brain associates eating with positive feelings that well. Not that eating is bad of course, but you dont want to associate cheal meals (i.e. takeout chinese food) with positive reinforcement.

Good luck! Get back on it!
DCchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: i was 70kgs i am now 64kgs

Height: 5ft 1

Thanks everyone i thought i was over the emotional eating but i guess i had myself fooled about that lol Im going to get back on my exercises videos as well monday as i have been to busy the last 2 weeks to do them!
Marmot12 is offline   Reply With Quote