Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 06-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #1  
Finding what works for me

S/C/G: 209 / 194 / 160

Height: 5' 9"

Default UK Beck Newbie

Hello All, i'm currently reading through the pink Beck Diet Solution book, and hopefully am going to start implementing changes this weekend - I've already made my Advantages Response card and am reading it regularly. Reading ahead, I need a diet coach! Like some others I suspect, I do not really want to enlist a friend - is it ok to dip in and out of the monthly thread to get / give support?

Thanks
SuperChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

SuperChick: welcome! Yes, indeed, most of us use the monthly thread and its participants as our collective diet coach. It looks overwhelming in the middle of the month, but just give it some time and you will be part of things more quickly than it looks at first.
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #3  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi, SuperChick - Sounds like you're on your way.

Yep, as gardenerjoy said, you're absolutely welcome in the monthly thread. Post as often as works for you. We all serve as each other's Diet Coach/ Diet Buddy, and welcome you to do that for us as well.

Have you chosen your diet plans and exercise plan yet?
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote