Old 06-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #1  
My life, my story, my fat

S/C/G: 185/185/150

Height: 5ft.5in.

Red face My fat rules my body mind and soul...

Hi There,

I can't help but wonder if human kind, since the beginning of time, was this consumed by body image and how we look, how much we weigh, what size our waist is, etc. What would it be like to never have to think about yourself in a negative way. What if the mirror was never invented, would we be obsessing so much about our body image, how each person sees our physique.

I wish I could remove every bad thought about my fat, my body, my image, and put all those thoughts in a container and blow it up.

I know that my body is not a healthy machine, and I realize that without being mean to myself. Yes I could be in better shape, absolutley. If I never had to look at my body, I would feel more comfortable with it.

In my mind somewhere, there is this message being sent to me over and over and over again of how my body should look. And that message makes me feel inadequate, ugly, fat, disgusting, lazy. It doesn't matter how much I diet or how much I excercise, I have always had a pot belly (even when I was a young kid). I've always had gross inner thigh fat, even when I was a size 7. I have never had a round firm bumb, mine has always been wide and lumpy.

So I am here, to read what other people have to say weight loss, food, life themselves. I am looking to be inspired. I am looking to stop letting the fat rule my body, my mind, my soul and my life.

Last edited by shelbybee; 06-14-2011 at 01:53 PM.
shelbybee is offline   Reply With Quote