100 lb. Club - Snowball Did It!! 100 Lbs Gone!!!1

Charbar
01-08-2003, 03:02 PM
YAHOOOOOO! :bravo: :gift: :dance: :hat: :dancer:

You did it! You lost 100 lb - that is soooo amazing. I'm so proud of you. How do you feel? What are you doing to celebrate?

All the best to you and your last few lbs to go.

(((HUGS))

Dana

Jenniffer
01-08-2003, 03:13 PM
WOOHOOOOOO CHICKIE!!!!! That is absolutly fabulous!!!! So So So happy for you..all of your hard work, tears and sweat paid off. Wow!!!! I wanna see some pics!!

Speech, Speech, Speech!!!!

How do you feel?
How do others feel about your loss?
How many clothing sizes did you lose?
Do you "see" the difference in the mirror?
What's your reward besides a whole new body?!?!

*HUGS* I am so proud of you!

KarenUK
01-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Congratulations, that's one **** of an achievement!!! Hope you feel very proud. We all know what you must have been through to accomplish it, and all of the effort has paid off - fantastic!!

Karen
260.5/168.5/180/147

KittyMilk
01-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Yep Amazing, wonderful, incredible, inspiring, fantastic.......Bloody well done! Love to see some before and after pics. Also give us a day in Snowballs life before and after like the mags do (please) I bet there is a big difference with what you eat and how much you exersize. Love to hear your insights, Congratulations :balloons:

snowball1
01-08-2003, 04:24 PM
Thanks, guys :) I'm pretty dang happy to have lost 100 pounds. The best part was at the WW meeting today, the leader gave me a FREE WW electronic food scale. I was so excited :)

TO answer your questions, Jennifer:

How do you feel?
~Proud. I feel good both emotionally & physically. It's wonderful :D

How do others feel about your loss?
~Dh & the rest of my family are very, very proud of me. Last night, dh told me I "look unbelievably awesome" :) My friends & happy & proud as well. I've only ran into a few people that think I am "too skinny" (trust me, that is not a problem! There is still plenty of flab & fat! :lol: ).

How many clothing sizes did you lose?
~I started at a *tight* size 26. Now, I am in between a 14 & a 16. So, 5 or 6 sizes.

Do you "see" the difference in the mirror?
~Sometimes I see a BIG difference, sometimes I see that I still have a long way to go. But, whenever I look at a picture from 313.6, I know that I've definitely changed!!!

What's your reward besides a whole new body?!?!
~Well, I was going to get a massage, but $$$'s tight from Christmas & we have a lot of school bill's (both me & dh are in college) coming up over the next couple of months, so I don't know if I'll be able to swing that (some day I will, though, eventually!!!!). So, going cheap, I am setting aside 2 hours for *myself* this Sunday & taking a book & going to the lake with our dog.

Kitty, are you sure you want to hear about a day in the life of Snowball before!?!?! I tell you, it wasn't pretty. I really can't believe how much I used to eat. On a typical day, at work, I would eat one (sometimes two) king-size bags of M&Ms :fr:, if I didn't do that, I would get cookies from the cafeteria, lots of chips, pizza, cheeseburgers, & other foods like that. And not normal servings, either. 5, 6, 7 or more slices of pizza would be my supper, not one or two. My diet has changed dramatically now. Here's my journal from yesterday:

Breakfast - 1/2 a banana
Snack - lite yogurt
Lunch - 1 orange, a Lean Cuisine frozen dinner (herb roasted chicken, my favorite), a lite yogurt
Snack - 1 apple
Supper - 1 C. whole wheat pasta, 1/2 C. meat sauce, 3/4 C. green beans, 1 C. pineapple
Snack - lite yogurt

I haven't had even one M&M since the day I joined WW!! As far as exercise, it was non-existent before I decided to lose weight. I was *extremely* sedentary. Now, I am working out at least 5 days a week. I feel sooooo much better!!!

I really want to thank everyone here. You've all helped me so much & continue to help me on the last 40 or 50 pounds that I want to drop. You are wonderful, & have made this journey so much more enjoyable. Thanks :)

Jo
01-08-2003, 04:37 PM
I'm a little late, but wanted to add my congratulations. That is so awesome!

Sheila53
01-08-2003, 04:44 PM
I posted under the weigh-in thread when I saw what you did, but it bears repeating. How totally and wonderfully awesome!! Congratulations on this incredible accomplishment!

Here's wishing you smooth sailing on the rest of your journey. You're an inspiration to us all.

csbutton
01-08-2003, 05:03 PM
Snowball YOU ROCK! ! ! ! !
Congrats on that 100 pound weight now skimmed off your booty! ! !

I can't wait to be there! ! ! ! ! What an inspiration!

Step
01-08-2003, 05:07 PM
Good for you!!

RubyBlue
01-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Wonderful!! Congratulations!:D

gonzostar
01-08-2003, 05:35 PM
all i can say is, wow. it's almost inconcieveable for me. almost a whoel extra person (yes, a small one), GONE! congrats, kayla!!

anagram
01-08-2003, 06:48 PM
All the superlative words have been used above but they all bear repeating. I'm so happy for you and the power you have had over your own life for now and for the great future ahead.

Two hours of "me" time can be a great reward!

KimPet
01-08-2003, 07:03 PM
:strong: :strong: :bravo: :strong: :strong:

You are AMAZING!!

Raelynn
01-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Congratulations, I am truely inspired. :)

Nic251
01-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration!!! :D :cb: :hat:

Nicole

Jennelle
01-08-2003, 07:49 PM
Go Kayla! You're awesome! When are you gonna post a before/after pic?

glynne
01-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Terrific job!!!! Way to go!!!!

I hope I can be where you are someday ~ because you have done it ~ I know it is possible.

glynne

Sandi
01-08-2003, 09:34 PM
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!
:cb:
Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you!!! Yahhhhhhh!!!!
:dance:

WAY TO GO!!!! :bravo: :dancer:

suzie76
01-08-2003, 09:49 PM
We are all so proud of you! You are truly amazing!!!!

Hugs,
Sherry

rochemist
01-08-2003, 10:12 PM
CONGRATULATION! GOOD JOB!

Miss Chris

jiffypop
01-08-2003, 11:24 PM
congratulations! what an accomplishment!!!!

:cloud9: :dancer: :dance: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

SuchAPrettyFace
01-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Kaylaaaaaa!!!!!

I am so happy for you! You did it!!! :)

MzPen
01-09-2003, 08:09 AM
Wow!!!! Good work!!!!

Honey, if I were rolling in money, I would send you a book of gift certificates for a whole BUNCH of massages!!! You certainly deserve them! Have a good, relaxing time on Sunday!

snowball1
01-09-2003, 10:31 AM
Thanks, everyone :)

I promise I will post a before/after picture as soon as I can. I'll have dh take a picture of me this weekend & get it developed ASAP. :)

soiley
01-09-2003, 10:50 AM
Way to go Kayla!! I am in awe! Losing 100 lbs is a GREAT accomplishment. :balloons:

BA99TJ
01-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Kayla - absolutely amazing. Can you just remind me when you started WW??

You rock!

IsabellaMay
01-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Congradulations Snowball!! I am so glad you are here to share your journey, It gives me hope.

IsabellaMay

JML
01-10-2003, 08:53 AM
Go Kayla, Go!!!! You are AWESOME!!! 100 pounds!!!!!!!!
What an accomplishment! You are an inspiration - certainly to me! :) Keep it up and you'll lose that last 50 before you know it! How wonderful for you! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowball1
01-10-2003, 09:47 AM
BA - I joined WW in March of 2002. It was the best decision I've ever made. :) I figured it out & I lost an average of about 2.2 pounds per week.

Thanks again, everyone. You are all inspiration to me & I know this would have been a lot more difficult without the support, encouragement, & accountability I get here. :)

Sandi
01-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Were you at 313 when you started WW?

100 lbs in 10 months!! That is just unbelievable.

So you followed the points plan. How much exercise per week? What kind of exercise? How long? How much water per day?

You have me sooooo motivated!!!!

snowball1
01-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Sandi,
Yeah, I followed the points plan. At the beginning, I didn't exercise that much at all, but I did add movement to my days. I took stairs, parked as far away as possible, etc. Now, I am exercising at least 5 days, & usually 6 days a week, doing a step class 3 days a week, the eliptical machine 2 days a week, & a workout video at home one day a week. I also tone 3 days per week. The step classes are 45 minutes, my videos at home are about 45 minutes, & I work on the eliptical machine between 35 & 45 minutes, depending on if there are more people waiting to get on the machines. As far as water, I am drinking at least 100oz. per day. I have a bottle that holds 33.8oz. of water & I always make sure to fill it up 3 times a day, usually 4. If I do nothing else, I always get my water in (that's the only way I've been able to go a whole challenge with no 0 point days! :lol: ).