Old 06-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #1  

Exclamation Thread to "let it all out" and complain!!

Hey all, sometimes I like to just plain ol' whine even though it is annoying, so I figured this is the thread for anyone complain without judgement-no matter how childish it sounds!
Here goes-
I WANNA BE SKINNNAAAAY!! darn it, its been like nearly a month, lemme be skinnay! Also, those NYC fashionable women need to stop being so pretty and tiny!! and with hot boyfriends! meanwhile im always like hmmm how do I dress to hide my gut? lolol
Also I wanna buy a huge loaf of whole wheat bread and a big jar of nutella and dig IN! I wanna make big nutella and honey and honey peanut butter sandwiches (so insane)
also its raining and I dont feel like exercising uggggggh I just wanna sit at home, but I overate a bit today
also, i haaate stress and i miss being able to escape from it. i stress out about the smallest stupidest things, like sending an EMAIL!! (does it sound right?, did i say the right things?) im so stressed out about writing to professors, all i want to do is dig into nutella and just forget it all! it doesnt help that i am a bit socially awkward!
I always feel SOOO guilty about calling friends/fam when i have lame problems, but it helps so much grrr and its better than eating it all away
ok phew
i can rationalize this stuff, but still, i do like to let it all out haha
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #2  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 260/ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Writing e-mails to professors IS awkward. I hate doing it!

I just want a bag of m&ms...and to not have to do homework for these summer courses...
melni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

I live in NJ so we're in the same weather. The cool cloudy weather has been a welcome change from this insane heat. Today was the first in a few I've felt somewhat human being outside running.

All in all I'm in a pretty good mood right this second. I've been feeling very positive despite my life not being where I want it to be, but I'll bite.

Today a college acquaintance of mine is getting married. We sort of belonged to the same clique and have a lot of mutual friends. I really wasn't expecting an invite to the wedding but I'm just a little upset that a ton of my friends are getting together, having fun and I'm sitting on my couch. It also annoys me that nearly all of my college girlfriends are pretty much getting married all at once and I'm super single. Even in college I never had any desire to get married at 24. I don't actually want to be married, it's just frustrating. I must admit though, thinking about this wedding really pushed me through my run today so it wasn't all bad.

Additionally, I have no money to write them a check and probably wouldn't love trying to find a dress to wear at this weight so I can't complain that much.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 268/181/160

Height: 5'6

Sorry you need a vent session-I understand. My whine of the day is that I wish very much that I could actually lose weight week to week. Most weeks I lose nothing. It freaks me out-and then I get to the end of the month and lose four pounds. Hey, it's a great loss, but I wish I could lose just a bit more. Maybe twice that, for starters. I work hard everyday and my eating is good. Gosh darn it! /endwhine
fatferretfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #5  
Vegalitarian

Height: 5'8

I enjoy a good immature whine fest myself, but rarely find those who understand not to take me seriously. lol My complaint of the day, or this whole journey is, (and this is gonna knock down any reputation I might've/could've had if I posted more,) I miss being drunk. all. the. time. That's part of the reason I gained weight... Sure it was after a breakup that I took up this delightful habit, but I was kinda basking in the immature, complete lack of responsibility of that time. I know now that I will have to really watch my drinking, and especially have to be careful with beer (I switched to whiskey primarily to cut the calories, which is still nice, but beer will have to be a special treat from now on.) Not something I often talk or complain about, but it is part of being more responsible for my body as I become thinner and more healthy.

My other complaint is more to do with my health. I had an unknown illness about two years ago which I have primarily recovered from, but since then I struggle a lot more with feeling tired and just 'off'. I used to be able to live on 1200 calories a day when I wanted to lose weight, but now I feel just horrible if I do that for more than a couple days. I know I ought to get to the bottom of it with a doctor, but it does make weight loss more difficult and slower.
Astrild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

I'm with you mel! Summer courses SUCK! I wish I had a big piece of juicy chocolate on chocolate cake...but can't! BLAH. I do anything I can to not have to do homework..can't continue to avoid it though or I will get behind!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 285/233/165

Height: 5'6

I just found out that I have to work on Fathers Day, because my boss changed the schedule yesterday. I have been planning a suprise trip home to see my dad for three weeks. I've been in tears since I got off work at 6:30. WHY is my boss so damn inconsiderate?!

TOM just started, I'm stressed and upset. All I want to do is curl up on the couch with Ben & Jerry... but I'm NOT going to do it.
Miss Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #8  
Stressed out Mom/Student

S/C/G: 194/184/145

Height: 5'6"

My son came home from a day out with his aunt with a huge box of timbits! He was all "Have a doughnut Mommy, they're little." But I couldn't have one. I was already feeling guilty about putting too much granola into my yogurt. I was feeling guilty for eating granola!

The he tortured me with the story about how he had hotdogs and fries for lunch. I want fries! With ketchup, or better yet, tartar sauce!
doubtingJulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:42 AM   #9  
Simplicity

S/C/G: 192/ticker/130

Height: 5"2

Ok let's see...I've been in the house all day, rain rain go away. I have a busy 7month old who doesn't like to sleep. I have a sick dog who I just dishes out 300+ for, I am a SAHM who now has to look for work bc the police dept doesn't want to pay their officers a decent amount of money so we can survive. All the daycares on he area has no infant availability... I haven't been able to get to the gym so I've been 176 for some days ....That is all Thanks
kgsmiles3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 8"

I appreciate this thread! I'm frustrated about money! There never seems to be enough of it!! Stupid mortgage eats it all! And I'm suuuuper underwater in my condo anyway so there's no end in sight - I couldn't unload it if I wanted to! And I'm 27 (soon to be 28 on Aug 12th) and I am just ready to move on to the next phase of my life... marriage, kids, etc. I have a good job, own my own place, have lived alone for 3+ years, have a wonderful boyfriend of nearly 2 years... It's just TIME dammit! But no, I have to wait at least until he finishes his certification to become a CPA which might take until January 2012 or LONGER, depending on how quickly he can pass all the tests. *sigh*

My life isn't bad, and I generally enjoy it, but it's just been the SAME for about a year. I feel like everything is in place to just move into the next phase but nothing. is. happening. And it's out of my control! And I'm such a control freak.

Done!
uwfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #11  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for this thread! I've been wanting to complain about my midsection for awhile but didn't really feel like starting my own thread.

So here's why I hate my mid-section:

-I keep seeming to lose weight in my chest/hips but my weight is incredibly stubborn.

-Currently there is a 5-6" difference between my natural waist and my lower belly so even if my natural waist line doesn't look to bad I look pregnant (I'm not) because of my lower belly.

-I hate feeling hungry when I've eaten enough for the day

Mostly I just hate how big my mid-section is and that I have a built in muffin top. I'm glad I'm losing elsewhere but I hate how more prominent that makes my stomach look. It's just so hard to cover that up!!!

Oh, and I hate that we don't have money for new clothes right now. I went to the mall this week and tried some on and I looked so much better in them but we just can't afford them right now.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

I have a few whines, and nobody around my house will listen so here goes...

I've been in maintenance forever and a day. And I'm suddenly GAINING again and don't know why. I'm ready to beat my head into a wall and just say "screw it all, give me a donut."

I hate, sometimes, how I just can't eat normally anymore. I know what I eat now is healthy, but you know, sometimes I just want to be able to sit down at Texas Roadhouse and eat a few deep fried chicken fingers and some fries without feeling horrible afterward. Not only mentally and emotionally horrible, but physically like I'm going to throw up. Eating food that's bad for me isn't even worth it anymore because of how it makes me feel and I hate it. There's no room in my life anymore FOR donuts and cake and chicken fried steak with gravy. And believe me, in Texas, it's hard to go out to eat or eat at someone's house where I have no control over the food.

Third (I'll stick with three) I'm so sick of having no rain. Literally in 2011, we have had 2 inches of rain total. It's been over 100 degrees for the past 10 days and we have another 7+ with the same temperatures. Last Saturday was 114. Our electric bill is going to be through the roof and everything is dying outside from no moisture. Grass fires are crazy bad.
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #13  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I'm stressed to all **** about moving back to the US, I have to dispose of everything in my apartment (2 bedrooms) including all the furniture, ripping up carpets etc, and I don't have a car or even a bicycle so I don't know how that's going to happen.

I keep seeing photos of myself from 5-10 lbs ago and I looked so good then and I hate feeling like I've let myself go. No one cares except me, and I spend a lot of time pretending I don't, but who am I kidding?
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #14  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

I've been working out decently for a couple months or around there now. I've noticed weight loss all over basically. But, it seems most of it is everywhere except my FAT ARMS. It's getting frustrating because the rest of me is getting smaller and my arms are looking even bigger due to the loss everywhere else.

That's one of my petty problems that has been on my mind a lot lately!

I notice a bit more muscle I think? It's just the hanging flab underneath it.

Last edited by ButterCup85; 06-12-2011 at 09:31 AM.
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by krampus View Post
I'm stressed to all **** about moving back to the US, I have to dispose of everything in my apartment (2 bedrooms) including all the furniture, ripping up carpets etc, and I don't have a car or even a bicycle so I don't know how that's going to happen.

Moving is HORRIBLE! I hate moving across town...I can't IMAGINE moving to a different country and back!!!
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote