Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

Height: 5'7"

Default Signature

I couldn't wait to get my signature but I don't know where it is stored on my USER CP. I keep having to go make one. Anyone?
BoxerFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #2  
it's always something

You don't have a signature option yet because it hasn't been 20 days since you signed up. You registered on May 28. After the 20th day, you'll find an option for your signature in the menu on the left side of your UserCP.

When you post a ticker in your posts, it doesn't update when you update your signature so it always has the old info. We strongly recommend not trying to bypass the signature requirement and waiting until you have that option available.

Thanks
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/138

Height: 5'7"

Thank you so much Suzanne!! Counting down the days for my ticker!!! BTW, LOVE your profile pic! She surely is missed!
BoxerFit is offline   Reply With Quote