Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #1  
And so it begins....

S/C/G: 135/ticker/118

Height: 5'0"

Smile Hi I am new here!! Looking for support and motivation! Lots of positivity to return!

Hi everyone!

Well I just stumbled upon this post while looking up some information on Turbo Fire...

I am a recent college graduate and I have started my dream career. The last few years have been completely focused on school, and now I am ready to get back in shape and focus on personal aspects of my life.

I am starting with Turbo Fire and I am super motivated and excited. It seems like it is the exact workout that I will love and stick to!

I am not very good at dieting. I am hoping to find some good and simple recipes particularly on the go!

Talk to you all soon!!

Steph

P.S. How do you do the weightloss tracker at the end of threads? **Newbie**
SweetSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Steph! Welcome to 3FC!

There are a ton of different areas for support and an occasional kick in the pants when we need. Everyone is positive and the forums are full of knowledgeable folks who just want to see everyone succeed.

The tickers are for members who've been around for 20 days and have had 20 posts. Soon as you meet those requirements you'll get your own signature and put a ticker there. It's like a mini-goal... stick to it for 20 days and you get to post your progress!

Can't wait to see you around the boards!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:22 AM   #3  
And so it begins....

S/C/G: 135/ticker/118

Height: 5'0"

Thank you so much!!! I have been looking around, trying to figure it all out here! It is such a supportive and informative site and I am so happy I stumbled upon it! Day 1 starts tomorrow and I couldn't be more motivated!

Thanks for the info on the signature! I am looking forward to meeting the 20 day mark! A little something to look forward to!

Have a great day and I will see ya around on here!

Best wishes!
Stephanie
SweetSteph is offline   Reply With Quote