Biggest Loser Challenges - Blue Team Summer Meltdown Chat Week 2 (06/06-06/12)

Bigmid
06-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi and Welcome to week 2,
I'm just about to do our totals and will have results to you later tonight or tomorrow after work.

Talk to you in a bit:D

Bigmid
06-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Okay I have the results posted for this weeks challange;

The red team won this week so congratulations RED TEAM

we had 1 used Freebie on purpose and 11 Freebies used for people who did not come back to the challange to WI

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS FOR WEEK 1
Biggest Loser:
Bnhtla06, -10lbs, -4.6%

Honorable Mentions:
Beck, -7lbs, -3.09%
Soon2BeFitChick, -5lbs, -3.03%
Lad143, -4.5lbs, -2.49%

Team Loss of -60lbs, -.77%

And a big congrats to all of you for your losses this week.

Anyone who posted a gain - Way to stay accountable that's awesome too:)

Well get the win next week

Beck
06-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Good morning, blue team!

Congrats to everyone on their losses for week 1; to those with gains or stayed the same- make this is your week! Tear it up!

Here's to a great week for all of us, and let's aim for the win on week 2.

maryshady
06-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow we lost 60 lbs as a group ..Awesome team!!!

Congrats Bnhtla06,10lbs is wonderful. Keep up the hard work.

Congrats to Beck, Soon2BeFitChick, & Lad143 in the runner up category. Everyone is doing so well.

Hopefully those 11 just forgot the deadline for the first weeks weigh in. It would be a shame to lose so many so soon.

AFM~I had a rough week last week. It was TOM and I was really hungry all week but I wanted crunchy, snacky stuff and candy. So my weight loss was dismal. On to a better week this week. Back to working out and eating right.

Have a great Monday!

lad143
06-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Well blue team - we lost the week 1 weigh-in, but so many of us have won! Great job on losing the 60 pounds. By my counts we have about 30 members on our team. We were not able to count any loss by 11 members who were given a freebie due to not logging a weigh in. So 19 of us combined to lose 60 pounds? That sounds even better.

Let's keep up the great work and try that much harder this week. I know we can do it!

mumtoliam
06-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Hey everyone! Struggling at the moment... I dropped 0.4 pounds last week and this week 0.2 pounds... a loss is a loss... and I'm glad I'm losing BUT!!!!

My problem is exercising - I can tell you every excuse. I know that I will lose a bigger number if I get exercising why wont that motivate me! Scheduling exercise in for Tuesday night, Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday!

QuillysQuest
06-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Woo!! Way to go blue team!! Despite losing the first weigh in, we still did pretty great I think! 60 lbs is great for the first week! Keep it up!! :)

Somni
06-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Woo congrats to everyone that lost this week and here's hoping for an even better week this week!

Great job, Bnhtla06, Beck, Soon2BeFitChick, Lad143! :)

I lost 1.2 this past week but have been having a lot of 0.8 weeks lately. I am OP, I am doing activity, though I've definitely gotten into a bit of a rut with the same breakfast, same activity routine, similar dinners, etc. So I'm going to shake things up this week, do different breakfasts every morning, try some different dinners, etc. It can't hurt, right? :)

Bigmid
06-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Morning just heading off to work so wanted to stop in and say good morning first.

We did do awesome as a team this week and 60lbs is great. We still have a lot of weeks to go and many many wins ahead of us:)

Talk to you later

Amberelise
06-06-2011, 12:50 PM
bigmid, thanks so much for doing all of the calculations for us and keeping this challenge going. :) I really appreciate it.

Congratulations to everyone with losses. I'm so jealous of all of the people with double digit losses. That is amazing! Really, I'm amazed by anyone that can lose two pounds a week or more. How do you do it?

I weighed in this morning at 144.6, but it's not Friday yet so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm going in the right direction, though.

Keep up the good work, all!

Matilda08
06-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Happy Monday team! I hope we have a better week. How is everyone doing?

abetterme
06-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm doing good today! Just completed my workout DVD while my daughter is napping in her crib! And I'm drinking plenty of water and feeling really great!

Laura G
06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi all - had a horrible weekend, but I'm in control again today, and hopefully didn't do too much damage. I'll be looking for a smaller loss this week, but hey, a loss is a loss.
Congrats to everyone who had losses this week! Way to go!
Let's keep up the good work everyone!

DrivenByAmbition
06-06-2011, 05:13 PM
60 lbs is great! I love the positive attitudes here!

SMSDREAMER2007
06-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey everyone, just popping over from the red team. WTG ON 60 LBS LOST!!! that is awesome!!! keep us the AWESOME work!!

Laura G
06-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Just wondering - where do we get the cool logo for under our siggys that say we are on this? I saw a super cool one in the red thread...

bnhtla06
06-06-2011, 07:51 PM
WTG on the 60 lbs, team. I posted my beginning weight at the same time I signed up, so I had more than 1 week to report on this first weigh-in... that big number was fun to post, but won't be happening again. I'm looking forward to starting this new week. I'm getting very close to dropping out of the 200s and I can't wait to get there!

brizza
06-06-2011, 10:22 PM
well we can do better this week, !!!!
The important thing is to shave off some pounds u know!!!
I was so happy on sunday morning because I had lost 5lbs in one week. I felt very motivated for this week Hopefully I will do better and be in the 100s by sunday !!!!!! OMG :D
LETS GO BLUE TEAM!!! :D

KayakGal
06-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Hello Blue Team,
Congratulations to the team winners. You all are awesome.
I got a little stressed over the weekend and went over on my calories
Saturday. I am back on track now though. Keep up the good work everyone.

dream710
06-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Congrats to our biggest losers! I've just returned from vacation and scared to jump on the scale. My eating has been way out of whack and didn't do much exercising. I made a quick trip to the store, stocked up on my fruits and veggies and I've signed up for my exercise class for tomorrow, so I'm ready to undo the damage I've done. :running::lifter:

Hope everyone is having a great POP week.

dream710
06-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Laura- I got the banner from week one chat

Thanks Courtney for making our banner for us! :hug:

Soon2BFitChick
06-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Woohoo! Yay! We are all doing great! I hope we didn't lose those 11 people who didn't weigh in on time. Hope they post next week!

I just wanted to say hi. I'm going to go eat some watermelon and watch a show once I finish my paperwork and computer work here.

Hugssss!
Selina :hug:

CourtneyDaisey
06-07-2011, 08:20 AM
You're welcome Dream! :hug:

Congrats to the 60 pounds gone and to the Blue Team winners this week! :cheer: Well done! I can't wait to see how everyone does this week too! Stay strong, stay motivated, and work off those pounds! :woops:

Laura G
06-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Ok you computer geniuses out there - thanks for the way awesome team banner, but how do I add it? help!

Bigmid
06-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Happy Tuesday morning:D Welcome to day 2 of week 2:carrot:

I have to go into work a little later this morning which is nice.....but the working later part isn't as nice:) go figure. Then Nancy is meeting me at the store and we are going to workout at a new gym:carrot::D

Catching up:

Beck - :wave: and yes I'm with you lets aim for a win....(I'd better stop eating then)

maryshady - yes we lose a lot of people in the first 3 weeks every challenge. They get caught up with the rush of signing up and then don't come back. I hope they all do though. I hope your week is better for you and all your cravings are gone (I hate those constant cravings)

lad143 - your so right when you break our loss into those that WI (we had 30 WI so break that down it would average 2lb per person:D)

Vanessa - keep looking at it the positive way.....YOU ARE LOSING and that is awesome no matter what the number it's going down. I hope you exercise night tonight goes well.

QuillysQuest - Hello

Somni - .8 a week is still good, let me know how you like switching it up on the breakfast front. ( I eat the same things too)

Amberelise - Thanks it's always nice to be appreciated:) you have no need to be jealous of the DD losses just look at your current weight....your my goal weight:D were the same height and everything (actually I may have started shrinking already:()

Matilda - Happy Tuesday, week is going okay so far how's yours

Kelsey - way to get in that exercise and water:cp:

Laura - weekends seem to be a lot of peoples downfall, your back on track now so that's all that matters. We will all have some smaller numbers this week as it is just a true week not 2 or 3 depending when everyone signed up.
You can find the link to our sig on week one thread. It was made by CourtneyDaisy from the Red Team

DrivenByAmbition - positive attitudes = positive results.......now if only I could remember this all the time.

SMSDREAMER2007 - Thanks for popping by, that's awesome

bnhtla06 - big numbers are fun to post aren't they.....we will all have a little bit lower number this week I'm thinking. WOOHOO your getting close to onederland.

brizza - We can do this!!!! 5lbs was an awesome loss for a week, be careful we don't want any extreme measures to get high numbers every week though. Safety first:D

KayakGal - Way to get back on track......weekends:dizzy:

dream - I hope you had a fantastic time on your vacation.....the scale is a scarry place right after one though:)

Selina - Hope your watermelon was yummy and you enjoyed your show. Awesome loss last week

Countney - Thanks again for the banner and popping by

Well off to get ready for work now. Oh yeah, so I went shopping last night and found 2 dresses. I was very happy with one (but I am super cheap so didn't want to pay the price) crazy though because I felt so skinny in it. If I was at goal no problem but seeing as I am still hoping to lose....they said they are marking down prices in a couple weeks...so if it's still there and lower price...it was meant to be.
I bought the other one....not sure it's cute and I could wear it more often as it's a halter style dresss....just not sure if I'm to old for the dress. The lady at the store and my mom said no but......
Anyway to late now....final sale on all there stuff (hence another reason I didn't get the more expensive one yet)
I took pictures in the dresses as I seem to see myself better in picture form than in the mirror.....there okay so I hope so.

Anyway enough babbling about me.....have a great day everyone.

abetterme
06-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey everyone.
Well today is a sad day. I just found out that an old friend and co-worker of mine drowned last night. I feel pretty sad today. I haven't spoken to her in a few years, but I just keep remembering the last time I talked to her when she told me she was pregnant. I just feel pretty sad. I just keep thinking about her husband and daughter, and my friends who were close to her.
Today is a rest day for me, but I'll concentrate hard on staying focused and not overeating. I hope everyone has a good day.

Laura G
06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Kelsey - that's terrible. My prayers are for her family, especially her daughter - I can't imagine losing my mom so young.
Stay strong. What a reminder that we all need to cherish every moment we have on this earth!

abetterme
06-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Kelsey - that's terrible. My prayers are for her family, especially her daughter - I can't imagine losing my mom so young.
Stay strong. What a reminder that we all need to cherish every moment we have on this earth!

Thanks Laura. That's so true. Cherish every moment and always remember to say I love you.
As a new mom myself, I couldn't imagine leaving my daughter so this is really hitting home.

myhaloisintheshop
06-07-2011, 03:30 PM
that's so sad Kelsey!

We went on a mini vacay this past weekend and I didn't eat as well as I had hoped. I didnt do horrible--but the sodium did me in!

Since I hit the -50 lb mark I have had a lot of comments on how I look different. I never understood when people losing weight couldn't see it for themselves but now I get it. I feel like I look the same! My clothing says different. In my head though I keep thinking--oh, its a coinsidence that it fit me there is no way Im wearing a size 20 or XL shirts when a few months ago I was a 24 and wearing 3-4X. Anyway. The more Im into this the more I see the mental battle that goes along with it.

Here's to a better weigh in this week!

dream710
06-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Kelsey-thats awful news. You and your friends family are in my thoughts and prayers.

myhalo-welcome back from your vacay. I'm just returning too and I'm in the same sodium boat. Congrats on losing 50lbs, the mental aspect is hard to deal with.

Bigmid- I hope you and Nancy enjoyed the new gym.

Laura- I right clicked the image and saved it. Then I added it to my signature. Hope this helps

Doragone
06-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi Summer Slimmers!!!!!!

Boy, I sure do know what you mean about being fearful about getting on the scales after a vacation. But . . . I've finally reached my June 1 goal! However, I've come home ravenous. I just went and brushed my teeth so I wouldn't eat anything else tonight.

Kelsey, my heartfelt concern for you, and the family of your friend. It is so very true, the death of a loved one really makes you aware of the little things and how we need to appreciate everyday we have with those we love. I'm going on year 2 since my son Seth died, and it has had a profound effect on me in some ways, but not as much as I would like. ((((hugs)))) for you.

I've messed up my L arm somehow, I believe I did it when I was shoveling gravel in my yard. When I rotate my lower arm inward, my forearm is extremely painful. This has put a crimp in my weight lifting. I will be starting again tomorrow regardless, but with a lot less weight for the upper body.

I believe someone on here said that the way they were eating proved to them that this had truly become a lifestyle change. I'm confident that has happened for me too. I make good choices, even when I overdo and its working for me.

Well, that's it for me. Keep on keepin' on and continue showing that positive team spirit. C'mon blue!!!!!

Dora

Bigmid
06-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Morning everyone,

Well Nancy and I were at the gym for about an hour and a half so it was good. We got our cardio done first then tried out some of the equipment. We have a class schedule now so may try out some of the classes they are offering.

Kelsey - I'm sorry about your friend that is very sad. My thoughts are with you and her family right now.:hug:

myhaloisintheshop - if you ever figure out the way to see yourself in a true perspective please let me know. I still see the 238lb me in the mirror. Some days I see myself smaller but most days.:?: I think the mental battle is even harder then the losing one. But we will all get there one day.:D Congrats on the 50lbs:carrot::carrot::carrot:

dream - Hello and thanks we did have fun yesterday. We are trying out another new gym tomorrow morning.

Dora - even though you want to get back with the weights please make sure to not do to much with your arm.....you really don't want to set back the healing process. Maybe just focus on some bicep curls and shoulder presses, chest flys, etc. that way you won't have to rotate your arm inward to much.

Well surprise, surprise, I have to go get ready for work again. Talk to you all later. Have a great day everyone.

Hello to the rest of the Blue Team wherever you are:)

Matilda08
06-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Hello my fellow BLUE team members:)

I pray all is well with my team *hugs*
Ive lost my weekend weight wi at 225.4 today hoping to stay op no time for personals today but i hope you all have a great on plan day!!!!!!

abetterme
06-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi Summer Slimmers!!!!!!

Boy, I sure do know what you mean about being fearful about getting on the scales after a vacation. But . . . I've finally reached my June 1 goal! However, I've come home ravenous. I just went and brushed my teeth so I wouldn't eat anything else tonight.

Kelsey, my heartfelt concern for you, and the family of your friend. It is so very true, the death of a loved one really makes you aware of the little things and how we need to appreciate everyday we have with those we love. I'm going on year 2 since my son Seth died, and it has had a profound effect on me in some ways, but not as much as I would like. ((((hugs)))) for you.

I've messed up my L arm somehow, I believe I did it when I was shoveling gravel in my yard. When I rotate my lower arm inward, my forearm is extremely painful. This has put a crimp in my weight lifting. I will be starting again tomorrow regardless, but with a lot less weight for the upper body.

I believe someone on here said that the way they were eating proved to them that this had truly become a lifestyle change. I'm confident that has happened for me too. I make good choices, even when I overdo and its working for me.

Well, that's it for me. Keep on keepin' on and continue showing that positive team spirit. C'mon blue!!!!!

Dora

Dora,
I am sorry to hear about your son. :hug:
I hope you arm feels better soon. I bet starting back up with a lighter weight will be a good idea.

Narnia99
06-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone :)
It's been a busy week but it's been a good so far. Yesterday was my birthday, but I stayed on plan.

Kelsey - I am so sorry about your friend :hug:

CourtneyDaisy - Thanks so much for the signature, it's great! Now I have to remember how to add it to my signature.

Quilly - I just read your post from last week's thread and my vote would be for option 1.

Jacky - That's cool that you and Nancy are working out together and trying out new gyms!

myhalo - 50lbs. is awesome! Congratulations!

Dora - I hope your arm feels better. Be careful as you don't want to make the injury worse by not giving it enough time to heal. Congratulations on meeting your June 1st goal :cp:

:congrat: to Bnhtla06 for being our BL this week, and to Beck, Selena and Lad143 for being the runner-ups :cheer3:

Have a great day everyone :)

lad143
06-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Hello BLUE team!

Well, this week has been a bad week for me. After posting great results in week 1, I fear week 2 will not be so great for me.

I think it's my TOM - though I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago (at age 31), so I am never sure if it's my time or not. In tracking my daily weight I am able to see it was around this same time last month that my weight went up a few pounds before going back down.

I got up early this morning - at 5am. The plan was to get on the elliptical early, get a shower and go to work. Well, I leave for work at 6:00am, so I needed in the shower at 5:30 to shower and get ready. Instead of hitting snooze, I got up at 5, but did not have the energy to get on the elliptical within a few minutes of waking up. It was a great idea, just not for me. So back to trying to squeeze in time in the evenings to exercise. It just seems so much harder now that my daughter is out of school.

dream710
06-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Hello Blue Team! I've just made it home from the golf course. I returned to the game after a 10 year absence and boy am I rusty. My puts are getting better, now I just need to work on the rest of my game.

lad- I agree its harder once the kids are out for school. I'm struggling with trying to still get my workout in with my DD being out of school. I feel like I should be spending time doing fun things with the kids instead of putting them in child watch while I'm working out.

Narnia-happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one.

Dora-Congrats on meeting your June goal. I hope your arm starts feeling better soon, becareful not to do too much, we don't want you injuring it more.

Hello to everyone else.

Bigmid
06-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Narnia- I hope you had a very Happy Birthday:). Good job on not going crazy and staying on plan.

I'll be back with mor tomorrow. Good night

Amberelise
06-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi team! Sorry I haven't check in for a couple of days. I have been perfectly on track with my calorie counting, though, so that is good. The scale read 143.8 this morning which will be a huge drop for me if it holds true tomorrow. But, tomorrow is my official weigh in day - so we shall see!

I've already done my workout for the day, but I'm a day behind on my P90X and expect I'll do the other one this evening. It's not bad, though, it's just 60 minutes of stretching so that will be easy.

Nothing more to add, just wanted to say hi!

drinkypants
06-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey team! I don't have much free time, but I wanted to check in, and say hi :) I am finally getting back on track. Last week I had no loss, but I've lost a pound so far this week... I am struggling to learn how to manage stress, without food.. and it's proven difficult, but I am finally getting the hang of it.

Anyways.. I wish you all a successful week! The last challenge helped me lose 36lbs.. the weekly weigh ins are a great motivator!

abetterme
06-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey team,
Well yesterday I had a good workout with my BL dvd. My daughter actually napped most of the time during it so that was good.
I was ok with food, although dinner was a bit salty. I had a sweet tooth and had some frosting out of a can..I usually don't do that. It really is a lot of calories for such a little amount! I am throwing it out today though. I hate being tempted by things like that.
I am struggling with healthy snacks around the house. It seems all I have is "healthy" carbs. Well..healthier, I guess. Fiberone bars, pita bread and hummus. I am totally out of fruit. Can't really grocery shop til the 15th, that's our payday..I guess I'll just have to continue to guzzle water! At least I noticed a difference with my skin by drinking all that water!
So now I am just waiting for my daughter to take her morning nap so I can get a quick workout in!
Hope everyone has a good day today! Go Blue!

Doragone
06-10-2011, 03:35 AM
Hi B-losers!!!

Thank you all for looking out for me and my arm. Very light weights are the order of the day, or week, or however long it takes.

Thank you Kelsey for the kind thoughts for my son, and your hugs are greatly appreciated.

Getting back on plan, still snacking on healthy foods, ie., almonds, prunes, hard boiled eggs - but sometimes too much. Wobbling back to center, not giving up.

Thanks too for the congrats on reaching my June 1 goal, the only problem is I didn't reach it until June 7!!! So, to stay on track, I need to lose 5 lbs in 3 weeks which I feel is totally doable and not too drastic.

Hang in there those of you who are faltering. A weight loss journey is bumpy at times, but always worth staying along for the full ride. Like the saying goes, It's not only about the destination, it's about the journey. We're all in the car together for now, enjoy the scenery and no stopping at the 7-11 !!!!

Take care

Dora

KayakGal
06-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Good Morning Team! I hope you all enjoy the weekend. The weather here in VA is beautiful this morning. I wish I could be outside taking advantage of it but I must make food for my daughter's class today. EGGROLLS YUMMY! I need to stay strong and not taste. I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!

Amberelise
06-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Hey ladies! I posted a 2.8 lb. loss for us this week. Yay!!

I did not do well with nutrition last night, though. I'm going to need a good weekend to make up for it.

Matilda08
06-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi Team I wi at 223.8 today down from 228 lets how it sticks *fingerscrossed*

Laura G
06-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Morning team!
Today is my official wi, and the good news is, I didn't gain! I stayed the same - sorry I'm not helping with the numbers this week. Next week will be better!

abetterme
06-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Morning team!
Today is my official wi, and the good news is, I didn't gain! I stayed the same - sorry I'm not helping with the numbers this week. Next week will be better!

You had a great loss last week though! It's ok you didn't lose this week! At least it wasn't a gain, right?
Go blue!

Beck
06-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Hello Blue Team!

Today marks 3 months since recommitting to weight loss on March 10. I've lost 47lbs since then, and I feel so much better both physically and mentally.

I'm doing a 7 mile charity walk on Sunday- I hope the weather is nice for it.

This week has been a stressful one, and I'm so relieved that the weekend is here.

Sunday is almost here for week #2 weigh-in; I'm going to be walking a lot tomorrow also, and hope for a decent weigh-in despite TOM being here.

QuillysQuest
06-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Hello everybody,
I haven't been around much this week, mostly because I've been rather uninspired to do anything active due to the heat. lol Sweden doesn't usually get temperatures this high, so on one hand, I'm loving it. On the other hand, I don't want to move because it is just too dang hot! lol :)

I don't know if I've mentioned this before here or not, but because Sweden doesn't usually have temperatures this high, they don't really bother with installing air conditioning units in most places. So, neither the gym nor the place that does the zumba class I was hoping to start attending regularly this week has air conditioning. :(

I'm sure there are a lot of people who go do their workouts in the heat anyway, but the idea of dancing around vigorously in an airless room with 30 other sweating and heat radiating people is just not appealing to me at all. lol

The gym isn't quite so bad in the heat since they never have windows in the gyms here, so it's relatively cool, but I was being a bit of a wuss this week so didn't do that either. Oh, and for some reason the gym here closes down the pool for the entire summer every year, so swimming laps isn't an alternative. :(

BUT, despite my extreme laziness this week, I still managed to go down one pound for my official weigh in this morning! So yay to that! Not contributing much to our numbers, unfortunately, but losing one is better than a gain, right? :) Small victories!

dream710
06-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Hello Blue! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been busy cleaning my house and working out in the yard. We have a big shindig on the fourth and usually we wait til the weekend of the fourth to start sprucing things up, but this year we are starting in advance. Hopefully this will cut down on the stress level.

Quilly-I wouldn't want to workout in those conditions either.I'm guessing thats one stinky room! LOL Congrats on the pound! A loss no matter the size is an acheivement and helps the team.

Beck-Congrats on your progress so far! You're doing great. I think its awesome that you're doing a 7 mile charity walk, hopefully the weather is nice.

Good luck to everyone on the weigh in. Lets take week two, GO BLUE

DrivenByAmbition
06-12-2011, 09:21 AM
dream- I'm doing some household chores myself. No idea why I put them off til Sunday.

Have hit kind of a wall with my weight loss, but I think I may now know why. Hoping for better numbers next week.

PageLynn
06-12-2011, 11:49 AM
So Sorry I have been MIA. I started a job at a call center (more money better hours) and have been going to bed at 830 and getting up at 430 am. It's killing me lol. Plus TOM hit yesterday so all week I have been craving horrible food. Hoping now that it's here I can stick to diet again.
Good luck everyone!

Bigmid
06-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi everyone,
Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days, I've been busy which other than work is unusal for me....I don't do much. But I have had a life the last couple days.

Well congrats on the losses so far. I won't be among you this week but I am going back on a plan tomorrow and hopefully that will start things up again.

I have been half WW and half calorie counting and at least I have been maintaining (which I've never done before so small victory) now I have to pick one and get a jumpstart back on the weight loss journey.

Don't forget to WI today you have 5.5hrs left to WI

GO BLUE

Somni
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We've had some decent weather here so hubby and I went hiking for a couple of hours today. It was still kind of muddy from all the rain recently, but hey dirt washes out. ;)

I was really happy with my weigh-in this week, 5.0 yesterday! That's the most I've lost in a week so far on WW. I also hit my 10% goal which I was really excited about.

Need to go clean my muddy boots now. Good luck with WI to anyone that's still left. :)

NancyO
06-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey Blues, hope you all had a good week. I was good and bad this week, meant to exersise more, but ate really well. I did work out with Jacky 2 days, but didn't do much other than that (although today I mowed my parents lawn, which is VERY hilly and helped my dad build a new section of deck, so I guess that counts). The good news is that I'm only 2lbs away from my pre-vacation weight. Next week I'll be there for sure.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

sandlll
06-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone, I don't have much time to post - but I am trying to monitor my snacking and trying to get the weight loss moving again. I have been stalled the last couple of month! GOod luck to everyone next week!!

squishysquirrel
06-12-2011, 11:15 PM
I think I need to leave this challenge, and I'll tell you why. Despite the fact that I was 196.3 last week and lost nearly 9 pounds, my edited weigh in says that I was 187.8 to start, reflecting a loss of just 0.4 pounds. This isn't encouraging me to keep going; it's actually having the opposite effect seeing such a tiny number despite all the work I did this past week. I'm sure I'll lose at least 3 pounds this week, but this edited weigh in isn't encouraging in the least sense of the word.

Bigmid
06-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Okay everyone closing up this thread and starting week 3

squishysquirrel - I sent you a PM

Somni - WooHoo on the 5lbs

Nancy - so that was a great workout then