100 lb. Club - Updated my personal webpage

View Full Version : Updated my personal webpage

csbutton
01-07-2003, 04:00 AM
Just thought I would let you know I updated my personal Webpage with pics from the musicals I've been in.
When I first came to 3fc I was playing Miss Hannigan in Annie...I have pics up from there and the three other shows I was in.

Thought I'd share...

http://www.nwtechdesign.com/Amy

Chunky Spice
01-07-2003, 06:11 AM
Nice page :) I signed your guest book.

Charbar
01-07-2003, 10:06 AM
Great page Amy!!

so how are you feeling today? it takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing - you rock!

snowball1
01-07-2003, 10:48 AM
Cool page!!! I think it is VERY awesome that you are so involved in the theatre; something I've always wanted to do but unfortunately don't have the talent to back it up! :lol: That is so cool :D

Jenniffer
01-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Very cool!!!!

csbutton
01-07-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by slimdown
Great page Amy!!

so how are you feeling today? it takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing - you rock!

I'm doing pretty well. Still trying to deal with making right food choices regarding my band...
The thing about the band is that it does not restrict the type of food you can eat (with the exception of fibrous food like Asparagus...but who needs that! ! ! ??? ;) ) it just restricts the AMOUNT of food you can eat. So, I'm working on wise food choices...

~*~*~*~*~
Thanks everyone for checking out my webpage...makes me feel LUVED! ! !:grouphug: