Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #1  
Gotta Lose to Win

S/C/G: 209/209/130

Height: 5'6

Default Hello Everyone :d

Hello! My name is Kimberly and I'm a food addict..... lol. I've been struggling with my weight since puberty. (grew up as a skinny kid) My heaviest was about 230ish after I had my son Logan. I've tried soooo hard since his birth to lose the weight. He is 2 1/2 now. I went through post partum depression and food became my escape. Well my gyno finally told me to start losing weight. I for one think I was waiting for someone to tell me to lose weight before I would start. My husband has a VERY fast metabolism and eats whatever he likes and doesn't gain weight. My son too! I smell a cupcake and gain a pound and a half! So that leaves me in a predicament, trying to satisfy their hunger as well as mine and not go overboard. I am glad I found this community! I was about to start giving up cause frankly it seems as if my husband doesn't care if I gain or lose weight. "You look fine the way you are honey." You know that sort of thing...... Well I don't feel fine in my own skin sooooo here we go ladies! LETS DO THIS!!!
kimicat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there Kimberly & Welcome to 3FC =)

Eating better isn't just good for those of us who need to lose weight. You can include both your husband and son in your efforts without them even really knowing or needing to change much.

Cooking healthier meals...keeping healthier snack choices on hand...they can maintain on their own and you can watch the serving sizes for yourself!

You can definitely do this. Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #3  
Have a blast while u last

Height: 5'2

Welcome !
Facetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

Welcome!! Good luck with your efforts!! YOU can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote