Does it Work? - Bodybugg success?

View Full Version : Bodybugg success?

scjp926
06-03-2011, 11:06 PM
Anyone have any Bodybugg success stories? I am trying to decide if I am going to take the plunge and buy one but I want to know if they are worth it!

Junebug0603
06-09-2011, 11:58 AM
I have had a BB since early March. I got it to help me better track my calories in/out. I don't use it for any sort of body building - which is what seems to be the majority of what users do on their forum. I love it. I wear it every day. I love to update my calories consumed and my calories burned to see my calorie deficits - I never have a calorie surplus. It gives you all kinds of information. YOu will fill in a "information sheet" with various things for a "program" tailored for you. You can only fill in a maximum desired weight loss of 1.8 per week; but it will track anything you lose - my usual is 2.5 a week. You use it in conjunction with a computer program (or you can buy a real time monitor - I prefer using w/my computer) The program is very very accurate in my opinion. The difference I get in weight with "loss based on actual measurments" vs "loss based on food log" is amazing. You get a free BB coaching session - via phone call - after a few days which allows you to review the different functions and ask any questions of the live coach. She/he will also explain several functions you didn't even know about. I love the thing - I think wearing it every day has kept my diet plan uppermost in my mind and helped me be accountable. I haven't had any trouble with it at all.
One of the best buys I've made on this diet journey.

kateleestar
06-09-2011, 01:48 PM
I love mine. I have a BodyMedia thing.. I got mine on eBay though, I wasn't paying that high price.. I do pay the monthly $6 whatever for the service.. I didn't do the coaching session, either. I have't had any issues with it and I wear it every day... actually, the only issue is telling people what it is if they touch your arm or see it, lol...