Old 06-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #1  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up Rave: Frozen Egg White Omelette

I bought a frozen breakfast entree weeks ago. Just one to try it out , it was in the freezer section near my favorite Amy's organic entrees but is Cedar Lane brand. So it got kinda lost in my freezer or I kept bypassing it over and over.

Today I woke up really hungry. I have been sick since Monday with no appetite but the meds have kicked in and I feel back to myself today and breakfast was calling my name.

I popped the Green Chile,Cheese and Ranchero sauce Egg White Omelette in the microwave. I didn't real have high expectation because after all it is microwaved eggs but I was blown away how awesome it is!!!

Great flavor,not dry and large portion for the 240 calories of yumminess. I put it on a plate with a whole wheat english muffin with fruit spread. And dug in. My teen son even said how good it looked but I was selfish and didn't share.

I hate I waited so long to give this a try because I will be buying some to keep on hand for convenience. I would have never tried this 3 years ago but I am so glad I changed my life.
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #2  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Wow! It sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing...I can't wait to try it out myself!
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #3  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

In this New Mexico girl's opinion anything with green chile on it is a win.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #4  
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 232/208/160

Height: 5'6"

I love chiles, especially the spice one. They typically don't have a lot of calories so I keep some with me for snacks. It's pretty cool that you found that frozen egg thing with cheese and still have it be so low in calories. That's a great find.
triptriptrip is offline   Reply With Quote