Mini-Goals - 30% gone!

View Full Version : 30% gone!

fatferretfanatic
05-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Since March 7th, I have officially lost 30 pounds! more importantly, I have stuck to a diet plan and exercise routine for these (almost) 3 months. I am able to do far more than I dreamed I'd be able to do in this amount of time. I can run 3.5 miles without stopping, do 450 kettlebell swings with my 35 pound, and I can do five ladders with five rungs of presses (which adds up to 75 presses per arm). I feel myself and my body changing and I couldn't be happier to see my hard work paying off. All of my clothing is super loose, and soon I am going shopping for more and I can't wait to see if I have gone down a size. :carrot: The first amount I want to lose is 100 pounds, and I have 30 percent of that finished today! Thanks for listening.

cherokee21
05-29-2011, 10:27 AM
That's awesome! Congratulations! Keep it up! :)

JOLINA
05-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Wow! That's quite a change!

:congrat:

Awesome job! Good for you!

:hat: :yay: :yay::yay: :yay::yay::hat:

fatferretfanatic
05-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Thank you guys! I am so happy to have made it this far, and you know, it can only get better from here! Woo!

Liliann
05-30-2011, 12:55 PM
:bravo: Great progress!! Keep up the good work!!

osaunt
05-30-2011, 04:43 PM
:cheer2:Congratulations!! I've been able to make many positive changes in the quality/quantity of the the food I eat, but am still struggling with increasing my activity consistently. You are an inspiration!:hug:

fatferretfanatic
05-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks so much, all! Osaunt, I understand how hard it is to keep tabs on your activity level. Thankfully, I have a rather open schedule so finding the time isn't as bad as it used to be. However, it is still hard to get myself up to do it some days. However, I am doing it, and I know you can too! I'm so rooting for you! Congrats on your loss too! You've made it quite a way!

D Red757
05-30-2011, 05:13 PM
Congrats. WOW - you got active. Some people can only hope to walk 3.5 miles let alone run it. ;) Thanks for posting this today - I needed the inspiration to get my butt in gear and workout!!!

fatferretfanatic
05-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Thank you, D Red! It was not as hard to finally get in gear as I thought it would be. I honestly just go a little bit more at a time, nothing stressful. I didn't think I'd be able to run it this early in the game-but it just goes to show what you can do-what anyone can do. :D