Does it Work? - the bead diet

View Full Version : the bead diet

cupcakebaker
05-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Has anyone heard of this? I am considering giving it a shot because an acquaintance lost 26lbs in 12 weeks! I also know some one else who has tried it with some success but I'm not sure of her details. From what I get it uses acupressure to curb your appetite and breathing techniques to distract you from eating because of emotion instead of hunger. Sounds a little hokey, but 26lbs!!!! Can't argue with those numbers!

NonSmokingFatty
05-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi. I just started yesterday, but it seems to be working. There are many other posts on the subject. Just search for "bead diet" on the nav bar above!

Good luck!

-Tara

selbradey
09-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah, I am a single mother of two toddler boys. I just got through a rough and nightmare divorce with an ex husband who left me like a dog. I gained 65 lbs in less then a year due to food addiction. This diet is my last hope. I am coming to this thread for moral support and encouragement. I am currently kickboxing three times a week and plan on continuing my excersise no matter what as well as doing this diet. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

labellaleah
09-20-2011, 09:23 AM
i couldn't post the url to the topic, but search the forum for " Accuweight Bead Diet Part Two ". i seem to be talking to myself the past couple of days, though. :(

i started yesterday and it was pretty tough after 6pm. i'm going to start going to bed earlier to avoid temptation.

good luck! i hope you start soon since we're both newbies. maybe we can push each other? i want to lose around 80lbs but i'll stop when i like how i look if it's less than that...

Andrbeck
09-20-2011, 09:44 PM
I've never heard of this.. what is it?

javitajet
09-23-2011, 03:33 PM
My husband and I just started on Tuesday 9/20. So far it's been okay! Just wanted you to know I admire your courage despite the crummy thing he did. I'll be sending you moral support!