Weight Loss Support - You can do it and YOU are worth it!!

southernbelle102
05-23-2011, 02:29 AM
I know that we all have weeks where our weight-loss journeys seem overwhelming. Many of us have issues with food that run way deeper than just a love of food (or the opposite). We may binge or engage in other disordered eating behaviors for a multitude of reasons. We all deserve to be healthy though. We also ALL have it within us to make the necessary changes to be healthy with food. I think that my issues with food will be a life long struggle and I will have to take it one day at a time forever. That is okay though. As long as I am working to get healthy and stay healthy, I will be ok :) I am working really hard to truly believe that I am worthy of a healthy, happy life and a healthy relationship with food. We are ALL worthy of that health and happiness. Good luck to each of you on your journey to health. I know that weight-loss is an intensely personal journey for each of us and I am grateful that we have this place to come to for support when we need it. Thanks for all of the support you have each given me over the past 10 months!

Rosinante
05-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Thankyou for those positive thoughts - and well done on your amazing losses!

JOLINA
05-23-2011, 05:24 AM
:wave:
Yes, Southernbelle, it is one day at a time and forever. I have to stick to my diet every day too.
If I go off my plan and don't count my calories I start to gain weight. Staying slim is a way of life.
I figure it will take at least 2 years to get to my goal. I lose weight so slowly.
And then I go into long stretches where I lose nothing at all.

Congratulations on your weight loss. You are doing great!
:congrat:

Emme
05-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Look at you go!! Congrats on your awesome weight loss! :cheer:

downsizer55
05-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Awesome weight loss and I LOVE your attitude.
Good for you!

:carrot::broc::carrot::broc::carrot::broc:

southernbelle102
05-23-2011, 01:59 PM
thank you!

MzJuicyD
05-23-2011, 02:23 PM
OMG! Truly an inspiration!!!! I hope one day i'll get to say ive lost over 100 pounds! Congrats!

VickieLou
05-23-2011, 08:07 PM
:congrat: on Your Weight Loss! I need to work on why I'm not sticking to my food plan like I should. I need to have a more positive attitude toward myself. Thanks for sharing this post.

jenfett
05-23-2011, 08:14 PM
You are so very right, we are all worth putting the time and effort into being the very best we can be. We have to love ourselves enough to keep on going and rise above all the challenges. What a great inspiration you are with your amazing success! :congrat:

southernbelle102
05-23-2011, 11:30 PM
Thanks, y'all!

Arctic Mama
05-23-2011, 11:37 PM
:congrat:

You have done amazingly well, congratulations! And your sentiments are right on the money.

southernbelle102
05-24-2011, 02:48 AM
Thanks!