Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 5/23 - 6/5

This check in will be for 2 weeks due to the Memorial holiday!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-05-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #2  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Wow has it been a week already? Anyway, I have no idea what the difference is this time, but I have been so serious about weight loss since I came back to 3fc last week. I have always given up before the week was out in the past. Maybe because I'm realizing how close I am to 30? I don't know but I can already feel a boost in confidence, even a small one. I can't believe I lost six sounds this week. I know I have a LONG way but I feel almost giddy
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #3  
Trying to live below 200

shishkeberry I am so glad that you didn't give up! Congrats on the confidence! Keep up the great work!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

shishkeberry~ me two! really inspired this time around, by now i would have given up on most diets....maybe its the big 30 approaching for me too???
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Morning all!

After my terrible week last week I'm determined to stay focused this week, taking control of my food and getting in lots of workouts (I have to stay off the cardio for a while to let my new tattoo heal, running is not an option for a week or so!)

I'm got my first weigh-in on Thursday morning for the 12 week BL thread I've joined - any advice on the best things I can do for the next 3 days to make sure I'm not carrying lots of water weight? Guessing I need to watch my salt intake, is there anything else?

Hope you all have a fantastic start to the week.
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:08 AM   #6  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

We have choices to make! Let's choose to make the most of our week and make it a fantastic week at that!

Weigh In: 145
Up: .4
Old 05-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #7  
ish

S/C/G: 239/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

I've never posted here before, but like shishkeberry and aggie I have been so much more focused and motivated since last week. It's a great feeling! I am on here maybe too often because I am just 100% determined to stay on track.

My Monday

1200 calories total and a ton of water, but no exercise as I've come down with a pretty bad cold.

I'm still trying to figure out how many calories a day works for me. I am aiming for between 1200- 1600 depending on the day, my hunger/activity levels. Does that sound about right?
ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:41 AM   #8  

ish, Many people have calorie goals similar to yours (me included). You will just have to see what works for you. It is always better to eat higher if you can still lose weight, that way you have room to drop it when/if you need to as you get smaller.
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:55 AM   #9  

Love the motivation on here! Sorry I have not been posting as regularly, I have had a busy and tiring weekend. Got my big project outdoors almost done, but the rain got in my way last evening. We have pavered pathways in our back yard and because of our remodeling project last year, adding a covered porch/deck, one of the pathways needed to be altered. Of course, to alter it, I had to move some landscaping around the pond which was rimmed in rocks too. A lot of heavy lifting, hauling, bending, stooping, reaching. I have the pathway layed and partially filled the spaces, but need to go buy another bag of the stuff. I still have to redo the bed by the pond that I had to tear up too. I am so pleased with myself and how the pathway turned out! Never knew I had it in me.
So, this leads me to a confession of sorts. I haven't run in 2 days! One was my day off, but yesterday I was so tired from working on that project for 2 days straight, that I said the heck with it. I probably won't make my 90 mile goal now, but I am coming to terms with that, and trying to not stress about it. I will run today and hopefully every day the rest of this month and just come as close as I can. So there, I feel better now getting that out there.
Weight is still holding at 189.8, so that's good, I wondered with the hot weather and hard work if I would hold fluids.
Plan today is to run first and foremost, catch up on laundry and housework, run the necessary errands then we have both a track meet and baseball games this afternoon/tonight. Same thing on Wednesday, so I hope to finish the project tomorrow if the weather holds. I may not be able to post much the next few days, or do personals, but I will try to check in at least once a day.
Lets keep that motivation high!
Old 05-23-2011, 08:21 AM   #10  
Trying to live below 200

Ish Hi and Welcome! Great job on the motivation

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-23-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #11  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Oh boy, here comes the pre-ovulation weight gain. Blah! Up 1.4 today. I'm off to run the kiddo to Kindergarten.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #12  

Berry, we are def cycle sisters! I will be ovulating this week too and wondering if my 3day stall out is part of that. Oh well, this too shall pass, right? Love your new siggies! Ok, I'm procrastinating, off to workout...
Old 05-23-2011, 08:37 AM   #13  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Ish and aggie, yay for us! We're going to do it this time! I'm up .6 this morning, but I suspect that's water weight. I had some hamburger helper last night and it was high in sodium. That's ok, I'm not worried.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

ish~ im on here too much as well, just to stay focused! i think 1200-1600 is a good start, you just have to see what works for your body. im trying to stay around the same amount, but i always wind up eating 1400. so for now 1400 it is. i guess thats where im satisfied. going to stick to that for a couple of weeks and then if im not losing re-evaluate. just seems impossible not to lose at 1400 plus moderate exercise? especially since i think i was consuming like 3000 a day atleast before i dieted and maitained for over a year.

themilesawaygirl~ im looking for some tips too! im guessing i wont do weights on tuesday, bc i always stall after weight training, drink lots of water, and not salt any of my food...any other ideas would be great!
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:48 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Mornin' everyone!

My wild mood swings continue, along with the scale. Ate like a horse on Friday and felt bad about it. Worked and ate like a horse on Saturday and felt GREAT about it. Sunday I neither ate nor worked like a horse, but felt kind of blah all day.

My weight was 205 this morning, with a 205.4 and a low of 203.2 through out the week.

We did a bunch of yard work on Saturday, putting in timbers to outline my blueberry beds, spreading my compost, planting some flowers and veggies. Oh the mud. There's dirt all over the yard now. After I was all done with that, I went to help out at our local food co-op which was moving into larger quarters just down the street. I only stayed for a couple hours, but I was working hard the whole time, packing mostly, but moving some shelving around too. I'm still sore!

Sunday the sum total of my exercise was mowing lawns. It finally stayed dry a few hours in a row and I got out to cut our grass, and then did our neighbor's too, since we owed her for all the time she snowblowed our walks this winter. I thought hers would be a breeze, since it's really small, but it was tough! Much slopier than ours, and all little weird shapes to get around.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote