General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 191.4/187/150

Height: 5'9

Default Who is still here?

I could have used May 21st as a great excuse to completely go off my diet! I am happy to say that I didn't eat that hot fudge Sunday I wanted! LOL
Beachplum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/150/140

Height: 5'4"

I never understood this "end of the world" idea that some people buy. I DO believe that there is going to be an end of the world as we (Americans) know it in regards to America no longer being the dominent power house on the global platform. However, in terms of the general media's idea on how the world will end (think of the movie "2012")...nope, not so much.
Powderedblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I was busy serving beer and wine at a festival yesterday. No earthquake.

I do believe the world will end someday. However, we are not going to know when. Didn't sign over the house to anyone, didn't empty out the bank account, didn't do anything except get exhausted.

BTW, I'm not quite sure, but I think the only part of me that doesn't hurt is my eye brows.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote