Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 5/16 - 5/22

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-22-2011 at 09:20 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #2  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Everyone!

So, here is the breakdown for today! I was SO PROUD of myself!
Hey, I have to when I’m not binge drinking!
That seems to be when I have a stall or a gain!

MN-7a: --
7a-Noon: Greek Yogurt, blackberries, 2 tsp Polaner All Fruit 120
Noon-3p: 7 chips (yes!, I counted them out 1st), salsa, grilled shrimp, refried beans,
Fiber1 Bar 650 (over approximated)
3p-7p: --
7p-MN: Cheese Omelet, Orowheat English Muffin, 1 tsp Polaner All Fruit,
1c Watermelon, Edy’s Fruit Bar 541
TOTAL: 1311
64 oz water

No Orchestrated Exercise

Another NSV for me: I wore MY FAVE pair of khaki pants (Eddie Bauer) to church today!
I haven't worn them in 2 yrs!
As far as the : is concerned, let's just say I caved and hopped on this a.m.
and OH MY, can it be my Friday???

Jo: What pace do you run? I just discovered this info off a MFP thread. If you ever run
with music and need a new playlist--I use my computer and have a couple iCardio playlists
with the tread--type in "170, 180, 190, 200 BPM music" and you will get multiple sites with
songs with that many beats/min! AWESOME!!

Diana32
: Thanks for continuing our thread, despite being in maintenance! You ROCK!
COME ON CHICKS & LARRY!! NO SLACKING THIS WEEK!! MAKE THE MIDDLE OF MAY COUNT!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:11 AM   #3  

New low today Here's hoping it sticks!!! Off to plan out my meals, another baseball game today so the timing will be screwy. Have a grrrrrrrreat day everyone!

K9, What pace do I run? I run slooooooooow. Ha, Ha. I am improving steadily. When I run the longer runs I am still averaging about 12 minute miles. For shorter runs I can go faster and sustain it. I was working on speed the last couple months, but found out I wasn't losing as fast (or hardly at all) with interval work, so I am back to steady long distance this month and so far so good. I do listen to music, I have a tv going with closed captions, my earphones in my ears and sometimes my scrabble games on my ipad. Sometimes I surf 3FC too! I am a weirdo, but it works and passes the time quickly. I would love to know what thread/site you are talking about, the faster and more upbeat the music, the more I like it!

Good morning Diana3271!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:28 AM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I went to bed too late last night. I stayed up to watch the Survivor Finale. By the time I finished some stuff and got into bed it was midnight! I am too old for that mess.

K9 Congrats on the NSV and the sneak-a-peek at the scale. Awesome work!

Jo Congrats on the new low!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:36 AM   #5  
Grace

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/154

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone! I had an awful weekend food choice-wise so heres to a fresh Monday morning start and hopefully get back on track by weigh in!
Blondie160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #6  
Trying to live below 200

GraceAWalker Hi and Welcome! Today is a new day! You can do it.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #7  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Jomatho Yay for you and the new low!!! Whatever you are doing, it's working!

k9owner Yay for the NSV and the surprise on the scale this morning. You're doing great!

Diana3271 That's how late I'm up almost every night - living in a house full of night owls stinks!

Good morning to everyone else!

For me - I am on my 2 week yo-yo. My goal is ONE pound for these two weeks. My low is 210.6. If I can get even to 209.8 in these two weeks (1.5 weeks to go), I will be happy.

Did some more gardening yesterday and hope to do more today if the weather cooperates.

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-16-2011 at 07:47 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:49 AM   #8  
Nikki

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Hey guys! Sorry I went missing for the weekend, it was a huge weekend here. DH's university graduation was yesterday, and Saturday some very good friends needed help moving, so its been busy. But I'm so proud of myself, because I had a pretty on plan weekend! Weekends usually kill me, either with chocolate, sweets and wine or eating out. Despite this weekend being a celebration weekend, I was able to keep myself pretty reined in.

Saturday was a great day. I got an awesome workout in bright and early, before DH left for the day. Ate ~1500 cal of good food, lots of fruit, veggies, and protein. Little man and I stayed in a lot of the day, since it was a torrential downpour here. Sunday was a bit harder food wise, since it was graduation. Had a huge breakfast (600 cal) and a huge dinner (700 cal), no lunch, and a couple of sugary snacks. It was a carbalicious day. But I only went over about 50 cals, so not too bad.

Still weighing in at 173. I've seen 172 a few times though, but it never sticks.

Back later for personals! Hope you all have a fantastic day!
still is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 163/143/135ish

Height: 5'2

Over the weekend I cheated just a bit. But when I weighed in this morning, I gained no weight!

Saturday:
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 slices turkey bacon, 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: 2 lettuce wraps with Ham, cheese, tomato and carrots (126 calories each)
Snack: Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie (My cheat)
Dinner: Sausage Salad roughly 320 calories (Kielbasa slices, leafy lettuce, tomato, carrots, low-fat chedder, vinigrette)
90 ouces of water
No excercise

Sunday:
Breastfast: 1 cup Frosted Flakes, with 1/2 cup blueberries (Frosted Flakes were my cheat)
Lunch: Steamed Cabbage and Grilled Chicken Breast
Dinner: 4 ounce Skirt Steak with Sauted Zucchini & Onions
Snack: Dried Cranberries 1/4 cup
Excercise: p90x core synergetics

Lets just say that the P90x kicked my butt yesterday morning but I felt the difference throughout the day. My posture felt better and I could feel inches lost in my clothes. Not sure what the number was. But I'm loosing some of the mommy pooch and poking tummy.

Monday morning Weighin 158. No weight lost or gained! Looking foward to a great week.
RachaelJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and looking for the motivation to keep on track. This sounds like a great place to check in. I only weigh in once a week so I'll post that tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great Monday
themilesawaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/165/140

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone!

Sorry I was missing over the weekend. Dh and I went away for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. Had a wonderful time! I can't even try to catch up, so I'll just start with today, okay?

Have a great day, everyone!
roadbikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

RoadBIker:I was missing over the weekend too! Glad we're back!

milesawaygirl: welcome!

Rachael: Glad you got away with a little cheat! You meals looked good to me... oh- I guess the oatmeal pie was your cheat. I buy oatmeal pies for my family. Everyone loves them around here... except me. I hate them so I never cave into temptation and my family has treats in the pantry.

Still: your picture is new and so pretty!

Berry: You're on week 2 and I am on week 3! UGH... this is my longest... but I am totally okay with it today! just going to get back to my plan and see what happens. I hope you get to work in the yard today!

GraceAWalker: welcome!

JO: COngrats on the new low! YAH for you!

K9: Great job staying on plan! and thanks for the cheer! I am going to shoot for an ON PLAN WEEk!

--------------------------------
Not much to report from me... of course I am still at 175... I am skipping spin today to do some chores and errands but I'll get to the gym for other cardio this afternoon. I have a weightlifting appt. at 11.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #13  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

I've been MIA for the weekend, too. I've noticed a few things in trying to play catch up....1 We have several newbies! That is awesome!!
2 SEVERAL of us were out of town for the weekend! Welcome back everyone. Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I enjoyed mine!
and 3 EVERYONE seems to be doing REALLY well!!

I'm holding my own, I think. Did pretty well while we were gone, although I don't know that I necessarily lost anything. We'll see tomorrow, I guess, at ww mtg. I tried really hard though. Friday, I got an IPhone (finally joined the 21st century) so I'm better able to use livestrong while I'm out and about. It REALLY helped keep me accountable this weekend!! I'm sooooo grateful to have it now! Should've done it sooner! I went over by 100 yesterday, but when I logged some of my exercise, it said I could still have 134 more calories, so I think I did okay. Didn't get in as much activity as I had hoped this weekend, but I relaxed (NEEDED that!) so it was okay. Glad to be home, though!

Okay, lots to do today. Have a GREAT on target day everyone!! Missed you guys!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #14  

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning Everyone!

Also away for the weekend...but I never really go online on the weekend

I spent a lot of time on my own this weekend...just reflecting and allowing myself to cry and feel the pain and I think it helped me tremendously.

My date on Thursday went well but I believe I scared him a way because when asked, How long ago did my last relationship end? ...I was caught like a deer in headlights. And I just said...not that long. The date was going really well and totally flirty until that point and the date ended shortly after, but I feel like I gave some signal or impression that I'm clearly not past my last relationship to move on because we were texting Friday and I said...Let me know when you want to hang out again...and the ONLY reply I got was a (a SMILEY face) no words and haven't heard anything so I think I did some scaring away. So I was supposed to have another date on Sunday so I cancelled that and spent some time alone because I am clearly NOT ready to date AT ALL. I mean...who really wants to be some girl's distraction or rebound...so unless I lie about it...I come off like I'm looking for a rebound and I don't like being that way and I definitely am not going to lie.

So this going out of town until June is a really good thing for me. I hope it clears my head and I am busy enough and have enough alone time to work through and process some things.

All this being said, my apetite still sucks. I have been getting hungrier in the evenings though and I'm still exercising. I'm on W4D3 of C25K today. Hopefully I'll get a nice run in after work

______

k9- Congrats on your khaki NSV. I lol'd at binge drinking. Not that it's funny but I have also drank an entire bottle of wine myself so I can relate.

Jo - Congrats on the NEW LOW!!!

Melissa - Wow! I just noticed HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO ONEDERLAND!!! YAY GIRL!

Still - Good job for sticking to the plan this weekend!

Roadbiker - Aww. I hope you and your DH had a great time!!

Stacy - Hi! Hope you had a nice weekend away!
novelistabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #15  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Hi I'm Mary and I'm newish. I joined 3FC when my six! year old son was a baby and I didn't stick with it. This time is different. I have a nine month old daughter now. I am finally ready to be serious about this. I'm almost thirty and I'm realizing that I've been fat for my entire adult life. I'm tired of being tired! I'm going to do it this time. So my long term goal is to be at 140 by the time I'm thirty. I'll be 28 in two months, do you ladies think this is a reasonable and healthy goal?

So far what I have done is cut out tea and soda. I'm drinking only water every day and I'm using a calorie counter. I've started taking 20 min walks at least twice a week. Not much, but it's more than before. And nothing has seemed unsustainable yet. Two walks a week and only cold water to drink? Easy
Help me stay on track!

Last edited by shishkeberry; 05-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote