100 lb. Club - Where's Eliana?

View Full Version : Where's Eliana?

Nikki6kidsmom
05-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Is she with Waldo somewhere????

I haven't seen Eliana around as of lately. I might have missed it but give us an update. I miss seeing her around here. Thinking of you Eliana and hoping all is well . Maybe you are just busy wrapping up the school year or too busy out on hot dates Hehehe. :hug:

OhMyDogs
05-13-2011, 03:10 PM
That's a good question, and now that you mention it, I haven't seen her lately either!

A quick search shows her last post being on May 2.

I miss seeing her too!

ubergirl
05-13-2011, 08:07 PM
I was wondering where she went too!

Angie
05-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Me too, I noticed she hadn't been around! Eliana, I hope you are well and just busy with life.

Nikki6kidsmom
05-16-2011, 02:45 PM
See Eliana I did check up on you.:)

Eliana
05-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Awe, thanks!! I would have missed this! I was definitely off in la-la land. It wasn't good, really. I wasn't off the wagon or anything, just sad. I didn't feel like having any more online pity parties. Encouraging others was getting difficult. My grandfather's death was just kind of the last straw in a long line of straws. I was just waiting to see what could possibly happen next.

Then (Nikki as you know from my other thread), I found real, true love and now I am more than ok!! My feet are nowhere near earth!

And!!! I have been on a wicked plateau for months and months and months. In fact I gained 10 pounds for really no reason. (Probably stress) I lost the first five gradually...very gradually. Then this week, due to nothing but outrageous happiness, I have lost five more pounds in one week! I never do that anymore!