Old 05-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default OT: Jordin Sparks

Did anyone see Jordin Sparks perform on American Idol last night? WOWSA, she's dropped a ton of weight! she looked amazing!

I was sad about who went home
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #2  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

I didn't see it but I always wonder about people who become famous then drop weight. I ponder what their reasons are. Is it because they are pressured to do so? Or is it they finally afford a personal trainer and chef to the stars? How exactly they went about losing?

As a former fat girl I always would say if I was just able to have a personal chef and trainer it would be easy then. I found seeing these stars getting skinny as a blow to the whole "big girl club" that supported them along the way. But I see now it was a cop out for me. I finally saw the light 2 years ago and as the words of a Sister Hazel song go "If you want to be somebody else ,Change your mind".

I came to grips that I will never be a super star with a personal chef and in home trainer. If I wanted to change I had to make it happen for myself within my means. I changed my mind!

Way to go Jordin, I wish her the best on her own journey. She has my respect because we know it's not easy.

Last edited by Nikki6kidsmom; 05-13-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #3  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

I only barely noticed her weight loss, I was too distracted by the slutty dress. Very unfortunate choice, I think.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #4  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I was a leeettttle nervous about the camera angle and the shortness of the skirt LOL
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #5  
Live. Laugh. Love.

S/C/G: 191.5/126/120

Height: 5'1

She was never that big to begin with but she's definitely toned up. She recently showed a bikini shot of her on twitter (taken from the bathroom window) with a pout and pose. Her tweet said "“I don’t know why but my bathing suit reminds me of fruity pebbles. Werk what we got!”"
InControl2Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

Height: 5'3"

She was a chunky monkey when she started. I remember when she had her audition and she had the crazy hair and black finger nails. Now I normally see her with straightened hair and is much slimmer. Good job for thinning down, for that is what I am doing, but I do feel like she lost a little of "who she was" from when she started.

Granted, she was only 17 so she has grown into a beautiful young lady. I did not see it, however I am going to google it now.
ryeb is offline   Reply With Quote