Old 05-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #1  

Default 3 weeks in

Hi There,

I am 3 weeks in and have only lost 10 lbs . I also gave up diet pop which they said I should lost 10 lbs just from giving up that alone. I feel very discouraged today. I get all my salt, oil, supplements, veggies, etc everyday.

Anyone have any tips to get things moving a bit faster?

I have alot of weight to lose so I figured I would lose fater than this. Did not lose anything this week
Aimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216/207/150

Height: 5'4"

Aww please don't feel put off, 10lbs in 3 weeks is excellent. Well done!! You should carry on what you are doing and the weight will go eventually, I promise. If there was a miracle cure to lose weight overnight, everyone would be having it but there isn't and you just have to stick at it. If you dont stick at it you will never know what weight you could be in 2 weeks or 2 months. Please, please stick at it You are doing great
chickalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #3  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Why on earth would giving up diet soda make you lose 10 lbs alone?!?!?!
It's got no calories??? Mainly it's the acid content that makes it a no go on this diet.

Just keep on trucking.. I mean you lost 10 pounds in less then a Month!! Yay you!!!
Keep up the loss, you'll get to your goal.
MInewgoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

Height: 5'3"

I have heard of the statistic of giving up regular soda you can lose up to 25 pounds in a year, so I am not sure why diet soda would make you lose weight in a month?

Anyways, 10 pounds in 3 weeks is AWESOME! A realistic goal is 1-2 lbs a week, that would mean the average person would have only lost 3-6 lbs in such a short period of time, where as you have lost 10!

What is your work out routines? Are you doing cardio for a minimum of 3 days a week for at least 30 minutes a period? I personally incorporate muscle building into my work outs 3 times a week and shoot for 5 days of cardio. (Obviously, that means on weight days, I do cardio too) On average I am in the gym 6 days a week.

I have not lost ANY weight really in the past month, and I get discouraged, then I put on my belt and see I am another hole tighter, so I must be doing something right.

Keep it up, don't give up!
ryeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #5  

Well my doctor had said that to me because he said often Diet Pop drinkers hold alot of water because it "bloats" you.

No I have not done any exercise it said on my IP form not to do any. Should i? Before I started I was doing Jillian Michaels.
Aimes is offline   Reply With Quote