South Beach Diet - Been a bad, bad girl...

View Full Version : Been a bad, bad girl...

dizzylille
05-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Hello all,
I just looked at the last time I signed in and it was back in...JANUARY! Augh! Holy crap, I've been bad. I lost about 15 pounds then and about 4 have creeped back on. Sigh. Anyway, just started detox today and it amazes me how much crap I put into my body just out of habit (goldfish crackers, mini muffins, etc) The teacher's lounge is ever-so-slightly crammed with carbs--especially this time of year). Good to be back, girls!!!

Lexxiss
05-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Welcome back! We had a bad weather day yesterday and I couldn't open your post. I hope we see you around here more often!

WaistingTime
05-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Welcome back!

Veal2Steel
05-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Dizzylizzie, You may have made some not so great food choices, and let things slide a bit,but I don't think YOU were a"bad girl"! I'm going out on a limb and guessing you didn't rob a bank or assault someone over a parking space. It is ONLY FOOD! Some things to eat are better for you than others of course,but please don't give food the power to determine your moral character. Whether you eat veggies and brown rice all day or chips,cookies and pop,should make no difference of who you are as a person deep inside. So you got a little off track. No big deal. Find something to learn from it and move on.

peevah00
05-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Fellow bad girl here... I was down to 138, but now hovering around 150. I let myself think that eating out here and there qnd munching at work wouldn't hurt. What a slippery slope it is. One snack here and there turned into late night eating and DD breakfast sandwichs..OMG out of control. So...to from one bad girl t another...let's shake it off and tough out some ph 1 to get back to our happy place!