Old 05-10-2011, 08:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 279/ticker/200

Height: 5'7

Default going out

Im on my first week of weight watchers (day 2) and so far im doing GREAT! Definately learning alot and eating much better. But my thing is my fiance likes to take me to Texas Roadhouse...i went on their website to look for nutrition facts (since they dont have ww meals). I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions when going to this particular restaurant.

Thanks in advance!
chase1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 151/150.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Beware of the bread and butter served before the meal. It's delicious and hard to resist.

I usually stick with the 6 oz sirloin and the vegetables for my sides. Look online at other sites for an idea of the calorie info. I know there are sites out there that will give you a pretty good idea (even though it's not from Texas Roadhouse officially).
winningloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 279/ticker/200

Height: 5'7

i usualy avoid the bread and butter anyway i never want to fill up before my meal lol i usualy end up getting a chicken critter salad...i suppose they could do the chicken grilled instead of fried...the salad is HUGE so it can last me 3 days for dinner lol
chase1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #4  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

I'm not a major meat eater (only chicken) and I LOVE their house salad with ff ranch and a baked potato - with margarine on the side. It's a splurge as it's LARGE but it really feels like a splurge. If you want, though, and have the points, enjoy what you want as your splurge!! Compare nutrition info on comparable restaurant websites and you can pretty much figure out what's what ... and what's a choice that fits in with your program. I do splurge on the bread now and then ...
nationalparker is offline   Reply With Quote