Old 05-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/203/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Started Points Plus at home!

I've always done the Momentum. I've always gone to meetings. Now here I am, an online WW member using the new program...barely. I'm so irritated! Why did I switch?? I know almost all the Momentum points by heart, I have the pocket calculator and the pocket guide to take with me. I thought I was going to get super motivated signing up for the new system but didn't want to go to meetings anymore (I've been doing the old program from home with all my stuff). Now I feel like I can't leave the house and eat anything! I have no printed out info to take with me, and I can't calculate a single point without my computer. I don't use a cellphone by the way, so no aps. AAAH. I'm going to give it the 3 months I signed up for I guess and hope there's no power outages in that time. Question, is there any way to do the old program online? Can you switch? I don't thinks so but maybe someone knows. Help!
summerlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #2  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

ah the old program online on WW's website?? Doubt it. I'm currently doing the momentum/flex and am only using a free online calculator to calculate points since WW does not support any programs other than Points Plus.

Sorry I couldn't be more of help but wanted to wish you luck on the new program (if you decide to stick with it)!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #3  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Unfortunately, no. There is no way to do the old plan online, it's only Points Plus.

I believe some people have had success finding the new PP calculator on ebay. Just as a suggestion
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #4  

Sorry to be a downer, I'm just frustrated with my quick decision. Now I've paid, I'm going to try to make the most of it. I might end up going to the WW meeting here in town once and buy a pocket calculator with the PP on it. I AM going to be totally ridiculous and copy all the new PP into my old pocket guide beside the momentum points. That'll help me a bit but it's going to take some time. I know, I'm crazy!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #5  

I was very successful with the old weight watchers program and due to my own devices I managed to put on 30lbs and have since started doing weight watchers again. I was very upset about the Points Plus because like you I had everything for the old program, and it has taken me a few weeks to get into this new program and now I love it! I think it promotes healthy eating, and true lifestyle change, I will reach for a banana over a baked good any day now because a banana has 0 points plus points, so this has been really good for me. Give it a try, plan ahead, and good luck!!
momof2rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 199/186/160

Summerlake, something you might try to accumulate a record of food points is to print out your daily PointsPlus Tracker page. That would give you some idea of points you have used previously when eating out. Just a thought. Also having a PP calculator in my purse when grocery shopping has been very helpful to me. Good luck and hang in there.
countrycowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #7  

Alright, disaster averted! I went to WW meeting in town and for 20 bucks bought a Complete food companion (all the points plus points) a 3 month journal AND the dining out guide. Then I searched online and found a free points plus calculator for the stuff I can't find in the book. The best 20 bucks I ever spent! I'm now ready to move from the old momentum plan to points plus and do this on my own once again. My WW online membership doesn't run out until August so I'll use the recipe builder for all it's worth and then I'll jump out of the nest and do it alone.