Old 05-10-2011, 06:49 AM   #1  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Default Way off the wagon

I fell way off the wagon with Medifast last week. The stress and physical exhaustion of moving from apartment to house was not good on your first few days of the program, nor was taking finals, graduation from college & all the family and friends in town I was expected to celebrate with and would push food onto me (like hardcore... jesus... they would get SOOO offended if I didn't want to go out and get pizza every night) and followed by a surgery I was preparing for this morning... in hindsight poor time to start such a restrictive diet. Hopefully tomorrow.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/178/150

I wouldn't call that "falling off the wagon." You're just starting out, and you simply picked the wrong week to start. So, that's more of a false start, lesson learned, pick a new start date, and call that day 1.

It's all about mindset. If you "fell off the wagon," it feels more like failure, and that you have to climb back on and do better next time.

It's really just a "do-over." There were extenuating circumstances, so that start didn't really count. You don't have finals every week. Wait for things to settle down, then declare a new beginning.

That way, you still get to enjoy graduation parties or what-not until that new start date. (Just set it in stone and commit to it so it's not delayed forever.)
Sequi 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:30 AM   #3  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Thanks I'm going to start today!!
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote