Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! Week of 5/9 - 5/15

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-15-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #2  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Ok, you asked, and here they are. My 'current' pictures compared to beginning photos:

Now:

Before:

Full body now in my new dress:

Full body before:

When I saw the photos of 'now' full body, all I could see was how big I still am. My husband pulled up the before photos and said, "There is a huge difference". And, I still have 40 pounds to go, so how can I expect perfection... lots of progress in 4.5 months.

As for Mother's Day - the presentation went really well, phew! But we didn't go out to lunch. Instead we went grocery shopping and then I made dinner - whole grilled fish. All told for the day, I ate 1225 calories and felt I indulged! Gotta love how some foods are so scrumptious, but so light. Here's our dinner:

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-08-2011 at 08:19 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Berry,

I see a big difference!! You look great!!

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Berry You look awesome! Great job!
Old 05-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

Berry - You look fabulous! Love the dress!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Berry you look beautiful! You must be feeling so good about yourself!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #7  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

I am hereby giving myself a actually 2!
I had no idea where lunch or dinner were going to take place today. However, I felt major from somewhere—perhaps
TOM is to blame b/c I felt so bad up until about 5pm!

MN-7a: Kashi Pizza, ½ bagel 243
7a-Noon: Broccoli, ½ baked potato w/tab butter, sour cream, cheese, 7 Tortilla chips 375
Noon-3p: TCBY white chocolate mousse with fresh blackberries (small cup) 136
3p-7p: --
7p-MN: Cheese Omelet, Carrots & Hummus, Fiber1 Bar, Kashi Pizza 459
TOTAL: 1213
**plus a bite of and choc pb bar

No formal exercise.

I had so many opportunities to SUGAR BINGE, it was unbelievable! We took my MIL to J.Alexander’s Restaurant, where we LOVE to get Carrot Cake!
It is drizzled with yummi cream cheese icing and caramel sauce. I opted and chose TCBY instead! Then, once I was at my MILs house,
she had baked more than a dozen chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter chocolate squares and a strawberry pie!
NSV for me—I cut ¼ of a small cookie and ¼ of a small square—just enough for a bite of each—savored each bite slowly as possible—then
LEFT to go see my mom!!!
After a few hours with my parents, DH and I came home. I had like 700 cals left for dinner. I wanted CEREAL so badly, but after reviewing
my nutrients on MFP, I opted for the omelet instead, b/c I had to many carbs and not enough protein! GEAUX ME!!!!

Jo: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INCLUSION OF ME ON THE ONLY MOTHER’S DAY I WILL EVER KNOW—TO MY PRECIOUS, BELOVED K9S
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:51 PM   #8  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Melissa: You look stunning!!! You remind me so much of my MIL!! the dress on you!!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:20 AM   #9  

For Mother's Day my DW wanted to go to the Golden Corral for lunch. Lunch is our biggest meal of the day. The Golden Corral all you can eat buffet is not the best place for me when I am trying to control my food consumption.

For the second time since joining 3FC I have managed to control my eating at that buffet. I started with water to drink and then I hit the green salad area passing by all the high calorie additions and using a skimpy amount of fat free salad dressing. Then I filled up with cooked vegetables. They tasted great and I was satisfied, even maybe a little too full. I topped off the meal with fresh fruits. Yep, I did not eat any meats, breads, soups or desserts. I was comfortable doing this and this amazes me because when I started my weight loss this would have seemed impossible.

Here is my daily totals and a breakdown of that great lunch.

*** Meals Data for 5/8/2011 *** Total Calories for the day 1290, Total sodium for the day 1432 mg

Lunch Green Salad 36 calories
Lunch Fat Free thousand island salad dressing 1 Tbsp 21 calories
Lunch Broccoli, flower clusters, 1 cup 10 calories
Lunch Cabbage, boiled, drained, w/o salt 1/2 cup 64 calories
Lunch Cauliflower, boiled, drained, w/o salt 1/2 cup 28 calories
Lunch Collards, boiled, drained, w/o salt 1 cup, chopped 25 calories
Lunch Green beans, boiled, drained, w/o salt 1 cup 44 calories
Lunch Squash, summer, boiled, drained, w/o salt 1 cup 36 calories
Lunch Strawberries, raw 15 lg fruit 90 calories
Lunch Watermelon, 1 cup 92 calories

My total Calories for this very healthy lunch were 446

Walked 1/2 mile and my weight is the same at 243

Larry,
Old 05-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #10  

K9Owner

Way to go!! Great choices!!

Larry,
Old 05-09-2011, 06:50 AM   #11  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Thank you guys so much. I see all the work left to do with the weight loss, but it's true, I've come a long way already. Another .8 drop in the scale this morning. Holy Moly! And today I plan to spend it in the garden. However, I need to call animal control to get rid of the ground hog in my yard. She's eating my flowers as well as digging holes near the foundation. Darn thing!

K9owner Yay for you on having the willpower to pass up your favorites! That's great and I'm sure this morning feels so much better because of it!

LarryH And same for you - eating at a buffet and walking out with eating less than 500 calories? That is amazing control!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 05-09-2011 at 06:52 AM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:12 AM   #12  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a fantastic week!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #13  

Berry, you look fantastic in those pics. With a dress it is harder to see changes below, but up top, I definately see a huge difference in your face and neck and upper body in general! I am sure there is as much difference below the waist too! You should be so proud. Can I also say I love the colors in that dress? Way to go on the 0.8 too!

Larry, such good restraint at that buffet! Amazing how fruits and veg can fill us up so well.

K9, sounds like you had a great in control day too, way to go you! It is a lot of good choices that all add up to a great result!

AFM, I did well yesterday too. Decided to have my parents over for our little cookout. I had a small filet mignon(actually prob medium, bigger than they usually come, my mom took the small one that was supposed to be for me ) with mushrooms and onions, a small to med. potato with a little smart balance, a lot of green salad and some fresh fruit salad my mom made. It did have peach pie filling in it, but I don't think it broke the bank. Oh, and I also had ONE glass of wine. Everything tasted so delicious, I had to eat very slow to enjoy it. The weather was perfect too so I was pleased. My 15yo DS made me a card on his own free will in which he spilled his heart in a 15 yo way and it was so sweet it made me cry. I love my homemade cards, but I usually don't get them from him, usually my youngest who wears his heart on his sleeve. So it was a great day to be a Mom.
Weight is the same today of which I am happy, TOM supposed to start today, so hopefully this week I will see some change on the scale. I plan to run to day, between 3-6 miles. I am just winging this mileage thing and will adjust as I get closer to the end of May. I may have to run a couple half marathons to hit goal Yeah, like that will happen!
Catch you all later!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #14  

Diana3271, went back to the old thread to make sure I didn't miss anything, you said you did a 5 mile mall walk, what did you buy????
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #15  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Hi ladies and Larry!

Berry--You look A-MA-ZING!! Wow, I see SUCH a difference!! And you look positively stunning in that dress!

Larry-- You did a great job avoiding all that temptation at the buffet. I'm proud of you!

jomatho--Aw, that homemade card sounds so sweet. I love homemade cards too.

K9Owner--Great choices despite all that sugar around you! Go you!

Hi Stacy and Lindsey! Any good plans for this week?

Good morning, Diana!

So, I'm neck deep in the British invasion. The kids are having a blast and it's so nice to see them together! I do have pretty amazing inlaws. Sadly, I'm struggling with my eating plan and my exercise is out the window. They're always wanting to eat out or bringing food here and I'm bombarded at every turn. In fact, I'm constantly told by them "You've done such a great job, but you have to stop being so obsessive!". I guess that would be my only complaint about them.

I've given up thinking about weight loss this month and will just try to maintain. I have my anniversary trip at the end of the month, too. I've been up 2 pounds for the last two weeks (I probably should change my ticker). Blah.

Well, we're off again! We're taking the kids to a children's museum. I'll see when I can check in this week. Miss you all!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote