Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195.5/172/155

Height: 5'3"

Default buying IP products online in Canada

Hi fellow IPers,
I have been following the IP plan now for 3 months and thrilled with my results!
When I first joined this forum I found a thread about buying IP products in Canada (acutally shipped from Mississauga I think). Anyway, I have been unable to find that thread and wondered if any of you lovely IPers might know what website that might have been?
I miss coming on here (even though I just hungout in the background ), but life has become so hectic and the time to get on here is SO limited. Hopefully that will change.
Thanks to all and keep up the fantastic work!

for every 5 lbs lost!

heamacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #2  
Started IP 20-Apr-2011

S/C/G: 169/162/130

Height: 5'4"

Was it this one...proteinwell.ca ?
Chick76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195.5/172/155

Height: 5'3"

Thanks Chick76 but it was actual IP products as well as other protein products.

Thanks for your help though!
heamacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 151/138.2/130

I'm not sure of the one you're talking about but there is a lady on eBay who has a store and she sells ideal protein and it says she is in Edmonton. It's cheaper too
cpoty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpoty View Post
I'm not sure of the one you're talking about but there is a lady on eBay who has a store and she sells ideal protein and it says she is in Edmonton. It's cheaper too
Is it Nashua or low carb canada? Low carb has the WF products, and Nashua has the bars, some snacks.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #6  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey, thanks for proteinwell.ca! I have been ordering from Nashua, which even with shipping to Canada, exchange rate AND duty, it has worked out to about $12.50 a box for me. I ordered bars from Nashua's ProtiThin and they are identical to IPs. Packaging and all.
shrinkingsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #7  
Fluffy, Not Fat

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5'7"

Hey cpoty, I was wondering if you had the username of the lady in Canada who was selling IP products on Ebay?? I have a severe allergy to sucralose so I need to get some products from Canada, where it's all made with Stevia. IP Corporate says I can only order it from individuals, not from the distributors. Anyone else know where I can get this stuff from overseas where they use Stevia? Thx!
Bunny Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #8  
Agir pour ne pas subir...

Height: 5' 5"

Heamacd
I see that you're also from Ottawa - there are few different places that sell IP products should you have difficulty finding IP products online (with shipping costs ect..).

I highly recommend contacting Pat Armstrong at Image Essentials (located downtown) she's a wonderful coach with the whole spectrum of IP packets
her contact info as followed: 613.237.9393

Canada Thread might be helpful (?) http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...da-thread.html

Good luck

Last edited by Ei8ht; 05-31-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Ei8ht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny Gal View Post
Hey cpoty, I was wondering if you had the username of the lady in Canada who was selling IP products on Ebay?? I have a severe allergy to sucralose so I need to get some products from Canada, where it's all made with Stevia. IP Corporate says I can only order it from individuals, not from the distributors. Anyone else know where I can get this stuff from overseas where they use Stevia? Thx!
None of the ip products in Canada contain stevia. All the sweet ones have sucralose.
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #10  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

http://buyproteinfood.com/index.php?

The above website was pointed out a couple of months back as a place to order IP products online. Short of belonging to a clinic in Canada - or finding a source on ebay or something similiar - I don't think there's any other alternative.

Unfortunately when I clicked on the above link it says it's 'under maintenance'. But you might want to save the info and check back later.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:08 PM   #11  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
None of the ip products in Canada contain stevia. All the sweet ones have sucralose.
Agreed...i just looked at all mine.
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

In Canada stevia is not approved for use in food, only as a nutritional/natural supplement
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
I ordered some IP stuff from the buyprotein site in the US. When it came I had to pay duty on it and it was all marked "Made in Quebec" I think the products are the same in each country.

Pat
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 203/170/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
http://buyproteinfood.com/index.php?

The above website was pointed out a couple of months back as a place to order IP products online. Short of belonging to a clinic in Canada - or finding a source on ebay or something similiar - I don't think there's any other alternative.

Unfortunately when I clicked on the above link it says it's 'under maintenance'. But you might want to save the info and check back later.
The new website for The Protein Store is now www.shopforprotein.com. Hope this helps!
m3foster is offline   Reply With Quote