Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 05-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #1  
I aim to misbehave

S/C/G: 225/tick/175

Height: 5'8"

Default Returning Newbie!

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself.

I am retuning after a year hiatus. My baby boy was born in May 2010. I'm nursing and plan to continue nursing for at least another few months--but hope to start actively dieting next month when he turns one year. I'm concerned about diminishing milk supply once I start dieting. Anyone have experience with this?

3FC really helped me before I was pregnant--I lost about 25 pounds and then have maintained since our sweet surprise came along. Happily, I weigh four pounds less than when I first got pregnant. I'm really excited to see that number start to grow after so long of maintaining. Any advice for this transition?

I can't wait to get to know everyone!
Riverite is offline   Reply With Quote