Old 05-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Default Calm

I really want to order the Calm product that everyone is talking about for constipation. I know that people by it in netrition dot com but when I type in Calm I get a couple of different options. Is it in capsule form or powder. Which one do I order?
hemimom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemimom View Post
I really want to order the Calm product that everyone is talking about for constipation. I know that people by it in netrition dot com but when I type in Calm I get a couple of different options. Is it in capsule form or powder. Which one do I order?
Powder. Here is more info on the product.
http://www.calmnatural.com/
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 179/133.6/135

Height: 5'7"

They sell it at GNC, but were sold out when I went in yesterday.
blueandwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #4  
Lovin the way I feel!

S/C/G: 235(start IP 4/15/11)/tick/140

Height: 5'4"

Im so glad you started this thread! I just bought myself some colace to help, and will give it a week, but I wanted to learn more about calm!
Thanks
phall8180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #5  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

You can also get it at Whole Foods (not sure where in CT you live) -- I love the Raspberry Lemon flavored powder mixed in water -- it makes water taste good and a bit fizzy -- I LOVE IT -- and since I am super sensitive to the constipating effects of calcium and the IP supplement lacks the amount of magnesium needed to offset that side effect. Calm is a great addition to the calcium to make it less binding
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #6  

Thank you for the information. I place an order.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #7  
Lovin the way I feel!

Quote:
You can also get it at Whole Foods (not sure where in CT you live) -- I love the Raspberry Lemon flavored powder mixed in water -- it makes water taste good and a bit fizzy -- I LOVE IT -- and since I am super sensitive to the constipating effects of calcium and the IP supplement lacks the amount of magnesium needed to offset that side effect. Calm is a great addition to the calcium to make it less binding
I am about a 45min away from the nearest Whole Foods. I think I may need some. Does it really help you be regular (like daily basis)? Any gassy pains or stuff like that?
Old 05-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #8  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phall8180 View Post
I am about a 45min away from the nearest Whole Foods. I think I may need some. Does it really help you be regular (like daily basis)? Any gassy pains or stuff like that?
For me this stuff rocks -- I take it every day usually at night and am good to go the next morning. Rarely does it give me gas or make me bloated - now psylium husk and some of those high fiber options do not work for me if I am already suffering the big C--talk about pain and bloating....uggggg. I also use a liquid calcium magnesium supplement from Bluebonnet - and this is my ultimate favorite stuff,(I used it my entire pregnancy per my doctors recommendation and it was AWESOME) however it has some sugars in it so for now I use Calm with the IP calcium supplements - I plan to return to my liquid cal, mag when I am finished with IP
CheekyWit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #9  
ready to lose it!

S/C/G: 247/231/180

Height: 5' 9"

I love Calm!! I didn't really like the raspberry lemon, but love the lemon. It keeps me "regular" everyday ;-)
vballmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #10  

I placed an order. I hope it arrives soon.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #11  
Lovin the way I feel!

Quote:
For me this stuff rocks -- I take it every day usually at night and am good to go the next morning. Rarely does it give me gas or make me bloated - now psylium husk and some of those high fiber options do not work for me if I am already suffering the big C--talk about pain and bloating....uggggg. I also use a liquid calcium magnesium supplement from Bluebonnet - and this is my ultimate favorite stuff,(I used it my entire pregnancy per my doctors recommendation and it was AWESOME) however it has some sugars in it so for now I use Calm with the IP calcium supplements - I plan to return to my liquid cal, mag when I am finished with IP
Thanks. I think I am going to order some! My coach thinks that my weight loss will be effected if I don't "go" every day. She had suggested the colace, so thats what I went with at first.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love Calm!! I didn't really like the raspberry lemon, but love the lemon. It keeps me "regular" everyday ;-)
Thanks! This is important..to be regular on a daily basis!