Old 04-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #1  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Default closthing NSV!

this morning as i was getting dressed i spied a pair of jeans i've been really wanting to wear comfortably again. my size 22 tommy hilfiger jeans. i've been able to squeeze into them and not be able to breathe and at my heaviest i couldn't even get them buttoned. i figured "let's see how far i have to go" and tried them on.

i'll be wearing them to work today! (amazing what 21ish lbs can do!) they are a little snug, but i think jeans are supposed to be. i didn't have to fight to pull them up or button them or zip them. it was an excellent thing to see after seeing an increase on the scale this morning.

next up is a pair of hand-me-down ralph lauren size 20 jeans! i love having clothes goals

and i just realized i totally typoed the title of the thread and it won't let me fix it... supposed to say "clothing"... sorry!

Last edited by konfyoozed; 04-27-2011 at 12:47 PM.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #2  
My name is Mare, hello!

S/C/G: 265/255/165

Height: 5'7"

That's a great feeling! I have some size 18 jeans I can't wait to fit into.
MEH1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #3  
Asses 2 Ash/Guts 2 Dust

S/C/G: 292/ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Wow! Congratulations Mandy! What a great reward for all of your hard work!

All of my "skinny jeans" are up in the attic. I'm giving my 22's a workout right now so I don't imagine I'll be out of them soon but I think I might need to get that box down for some added inspiration.

Way to go!!!
JamiSue3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #4  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

I loved clothing goals too, my first one was to buy a brand new "no iron" shirt from Marks Work Warehouse (do you have those in the US??) it was nicely tailored shirt, i loved it, but it wouldn't go up past my arms LOL and that was a 2X!!! I had that hanging on the back of my closet door to look at every day!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 317/297/150

Height: 5'5"

congrads !!i had the same feeling yesterday when i was getting ready for work my husband handed me a paid of jeans not looking to see what size they were and then noticed that they felt a bit more snug then my 26 jeans. and holy crap !! they were 24's yeah.
aidensmamma is offline   Reply With Quote