Old 04-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #1  

Unhappy Anyone doing "Crack the Fat Loss Code"-can't find ANY OPEN forums-PLEASE HELP!

Hey just wondering if anyone is still doing Wendy Chants "Crack the Fat Loss Code"? I did it in 2009 and had great sucess with it-then my thyroid started acting up and my progress went out the window. I am ready to start back up but I see that EVERY forum that I belonged to about this diet is closed. Can anyone please tell me where to go to find others that are doing this diet? I am really sad that great forums get closed...why is that?

Thanks so much for your help!
Blessings....
aprilblessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 216.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'4''

Is that the carb cycling diet? I'm not doing that particular diet, but I am trying carb cycling. And I've been looking everywhere trying to find other people who are doing it and if they've had any success.
JustJ280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #3  

Hello-yes, it is a carb-cycling diet. Some days you "carb up" and some days you "carb down". I did this diet in 2009 and lost 11 pounds in 7 days and I felt the best that I have ever felt on a diet. There is no sugar or alcohol allowed for the first 2 weeks and you are only allowed 20 grams of carbs the first week. The diet tells you at what meals/snacks you should eat a carb or protein or vegetable. I found it so easy to follow and even days that I didn't lost weight (like week 3 when you introduce a little more carbs back in) I still lost inches and then the next day or two, I would lose more. I am just so surprised that my old links have been closed. You can still view them to get some great info but I can't find anymore posts for this diet lifestyle.
Thanks for responding.
Have a great day!
Tracy
aprilblessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 216.5/ticker/153

Height: 5'4''

Well, I'm not doing that particular diet plan, but something similar. I do rotating days where I do 3 to 7 days of moderate then higher and then a week or two of low. The first cycle I lost 4.5lbs. I won't know about the second cycle until I do my next weigh-in. That's why I was asking around because I only did this because I was a low carber for a few months (40g of carbs or less) and stalled out for a few weeks. I couldn't figure out how to break it and read about the carb cycling being very successful so I tried it. And I dropped more than I have in a while. I just hope it continues!
JustJ280 is offline   Reply With Quote