Carb Counters - Anyone doing "Crack the Fat Loss Code"-can't find ANY OPEN forums-PLEASE HELP!

aprilblessing
04-26-2011, 03:46 PM
Hey just wondering if anyone is still doing Wendy Chants "Crack the Fat Loss Code"? I did it in 2009 and had great sucess with it-then my thyroid started acting up and my progress went out the window. I am ready to start back up but I see that EVERY forum that I belonged to about this diet is closed. Can anyone please tell me where to go to find others that are doing this diet? I am really sad that great forums get closed...why is that?

Thanks so much for your help! ;)
Blessings....

JustJ280
04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Is that the carb cycling diet? I'm not doing that particular diet, but I am trying carb cycling. And I've been looking everywhere trying to find other people who are doing it and if they've had any success.

aprilblessing
05-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Hello-yes, it is a carb-cycling diet. Some days you "carb up" and some days you "carb down". I did this diet in 2009 and lost 11 pounds in 7 days and I felt the best that I have ever felt on a diet. There is no sugar or alcohol allowed for the first 2 weeks and you are only allowed 20 grams of carbs the first week. The diet tells you at what meals/snacks you should eat a carb or protein or vegetable. I found it so easy to follow and even days that I didn't lost weight (like week 3 when you introduce a little more carbs back in) I still lost inches and then the next day or two, I would lose more. I am just so surprised that my old links have been closed. You can still view them to get some great info but I can't find anymore posts for this diet lifestyle. :(
Thanks for responding.
Have a great day!
Tracy :)

JustJ280
05-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Well, I'm not doing that particular diet plan, but something similar. I do rotating days where I do 3 to 7 days of moderate then higher and then a week or two of low. The first cycle I lost 4.5lbs. I won't know about the second cycle until I do my next weigh-in. That's why I was asking around because I only did this because I was a low carber for a few months (40g of carbs or less) and stalled out for a few weeks. I couldn't figure out how to break it and read about the carb cycling being very successful so I tried it. And I dropped more than I have in a while. I just hope it continues!