Other Reduced Carb Diets - BFC Day 1 - Anyone want to work a 30 day challenge with me on this plan?

girl39
04-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi, I am new to this site and just beginning the BFC plan. I like that it does not totally eliminate carbs just lowers them. Seems manageable, and I have had success in the past when the carbs/sugars are out of my daily life.

Anyone want to work this together? 30 day challenge of checking in and sharing some motivation and tips and jokes, whatever gets through?

My first goal today - get off the computer and move! Then make a great BFC salad for lunch.

saggzz
04-26-2011, 01:33 PM
WHat does BFC stand for?

girl39
04-26-2011, 01:43 PM
It is the Belly Fat Cure plan. (I know not the most attractive name) but it is a low carb plan that seems reasonable and something I could do as a way of life. I know that if I have good lean protein at each meal with vegetables I always feel more full and in control throughout the day.

NiteOwlMommy
04-27-2011, 01:47 AM
I'll join and check in as much as I can. I bought the e-book last week and have been wanting to try it seems easy enough to follow. I have weekly weigh ins on monday so officially I will start tomorrow since today would have been described as a Belly Bad Day :P

GoBanana76
04-29-2011, 11:02 AM
Im in - im almost done with week 2 but i will start the challenge from today! eventhough im having sushi tonight lol

girl39
05-04-2011, 09:06 PM
GoBanana
How is it going for you, now? 3 weeks in? Do you follow the meal plans? I have been not very prepared, finding it a challenge to make sure I have enough good protein on hand. But still, I do feel better and fuller through out the day with no sugar!

NiteOwlMommy
05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
I have learned to plan my meals ahead because I find it hard to think of things on the spot the snacks are easy and I need more bread but my local stater bros ran out of the light orowheat bread anyone else find it hard to calculate the s/c of veggies?

girl39
05-09-2011, 11:54 AM
This week, my goal is to be a better meal planner! Stocked up on some great veggies, and protein this weekend.
It really is true breakfast is the most important meal of the day, if I have a great BFC breakfast, my whole day is more enjoyable and I make better meal choices.
Today, breakfast sandwhich of ezikeal english muffin, poached egg, sausage link, a little butter and spincah. Black coffee. Love those ezikeal products, really tasty and filling.
How is everyone else doing?

NiteOwlMommy
05-09-2011, 12:18 PM
I'm doing alright. I've been better at planning things on the spot but I need to work on keeping on plan on the weekends i don't do so bad but I did gain a pound from Sunday so I'm going to push myself to stay on plan it's not so hard during the week but the weekends are sometimes difficult.