General Diet Plans and Questions - Having a Fat Day

View Full Version : Having a Fat Day

GoBanana76
04-26-2011, 09:07 AM
Last night i started to see a difference in my body (i stare at myself everyday - bad habit) but i woke up this morning having a fat day. i feel disgusting. i didnt do anything different. No extra sodium and its not TOM. I am so proud of myself because I am actually making a lifestyle change and sticking with it. I feel great. But I cant get the mental obsession out of my way. everyday I stare at myself everyday and I am constantly trying to see a big change...i know thats unrealistic but feeling fat really puts a damper on what i trying to do. :(

greeneggsandtam
04-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I understand where you're at I think. Maybe "a watched pot never boils" - would be a good way to describe it. I felt that way two days ago. I wondered how I could speed up the process - rather than just living my life and being smarter about what I eat. Maybe you could spend that time doing something super productive and towards your goal. Go for a walk? Do a little yoga? Meditate? So you sort of know you're already on the right track you're just getting there faster if you add to all the positivity. Just an idea. I hope you feel better. Hugs.
T