Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/223/130

Height: 5'5"

Default 1st mini goal -10lbs

So I am a newbie and have about 90-100 lbs to lose. I feel like I am constantly battling the weight loss roller coaster and am ready to be done with it! I want to aim for mini goals and reward myself for reaching them. I feel this well help me to stay on track better!

First goal is 10lbs and I will reward myself with getting my hair done!!!!! Here we go!!!!
runnerintraining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:41 AM   #2  
Kelly

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/130

Height: 5'5

I have tried this a few times, and seem to give up fast! I am truly dedicated this time, and thought I'd try this site...again! I really like the idea of mini goals!! I seem to always look at the big picture.... meaning I wish to loose 50Ibs total, don't really see results, and I get discouraged quickly!! I think I am up for the challenge of the 10Ib mini goal. I will feel good about that, and I KNOW it's something I can accomplish, and it shouldn't take all that long! Im up for the challenge!!
KityCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #3  

I too believe that mini-goals are the way to go. By setting mini-goals and accomplishing them, I think I will get less discouraged. I set my first mini-goal as 5% loss. I have 1.4 pounds to go to reach that goal....am hoping to be able to do it this week. Keep up the good work.....by continuing to put one foot in front of the other.
theblueeyedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Right with you. First its 7 pounds..
skye8080 is offline   Reply With Quote