Weight Loss Support - Hungry Again???

View Full Version : Hungry Again???

j0lamo01
04-22-2011, 07:28 PM
I had a pretty big dinner an hour and a half ago but now I am hungry again? I drank a glass of water because I thought maybe that would help.
This has never happened before I usually would get hungry 4 hours later. I did skip lunch today because I had an iced latte instead but I dont know if that would be why or not

fivestone
04-22-2011, 07:51 PM
The skipping lunch might have something to do with it, yes. An iced latte isn't really a meal, especially if it's made with skimmed milk.

What did you have for dinner? (What items, and what portion sizes?) Maybe it's not actually as big as it seemed, you know?

j0lamo01
04-22-2011, 08:18 PM
I had a chicken breast with mozzeralla cheese and a cup of spaguetti with red sauce and a salad with no dressing or crutons

downsizer55
04-22-2011, 09:09 PM
How long have you been at this? If you usually don't skip lunch and have a meal it might have confused your body's "clockwork". Just sayin' cuz I go through that sometimes too. Do you usually have breakfast?

zoodoo613
04-22-2011, 09:21 PM
It could be the skipped lunch. Or it could be just be a particularly hungry day. Those happen.

MrsMomOrtiz
04-22-2011, 09:47 PM
It's probably the skipped lunch. I've been having a similar problem the past few days....because I've been skipping breakfast. By afternoon, all I want to do is snack. It's annoying and makes it hard to stick to my calories. Don't skip the meals. The days that I break down the calories (200 every two hours) I do fine and meet my calorie budget. So if you need to, try foraging. It's natural and keeps the 'hunger' feeling away.

j0lamo01
04-22-2011, 10:17 PM
I do have breakfast every morning and I had it today, I skipped lunch because the latte had 300 cals and I am doing calorie counting right now

LisaP916
04-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Regardless of how many calories are in the latte, it's not a meal. Next time skip the latte and eat real food.