100 lb. Club - Looking for other 240's to 260's folks, where are you?? Part 2

Sandi
04-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Here you go!!

gmailjunkie
04-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Hello? Hello? Is there anyone here? May I join?

fancypants
04-24-2011, 05:22 AM
Why hello there :D

Lizz
04-26-2011, 04:25 AM
Hey Sandi, thanks for starting Part 2! :hug:

I have been an infrequent poster but I wanted to share today that I weighed in at 241.85 lbs this morning, which means to me a 6 lbs loss in 3 weeks. I am very happy about that progress and it is a great motivator. With the Easter Challenge over, I am looking for a new one and I think that getting out of the 240s is the closest mini-goal I can go for, so that will be probably it! :)

So, I will say that I would like to be out of the 240s by about a week from now and maintain that for at least one week before I start to really believe it. :)

Wishing all a great start of the week!

OhMyDogs
04-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Ugg I don't know if I belong here anymore :( I hit 269.8 almost 1.5 weeks ago, and since then, every time I get on the scale it reads in the 270's. I don't know what happened. I DID have 1 night off plan, but I didn't go out of control or anything, it was planned, as I knew my mother in law was taking us out for chinese food. But 2 weigh ins have put me back in the 270's now, and I am devastated.

I thought it was just sodium, but I guess not :(

SugarRomeoTango4852
04-26-2011, 10:19 AM
@gmailjunkie: Of course you can join us here. =)

@Lizz: Congrats! You can hit the 240s, just keep pushing for it!

@OhMyDogs: Don't be discouraged, just get right back on track and you will soon be in the middle of the 250s!

OhMyDogs
04-26-2011, 10:37 AM

@OhMyDogs: Don't be discouraged, just get right back on track and you will soon be in the middle of the 250s!

Aside from my 1 night off plan, which was on Thursday, I have stayed on plan, which is why I am discouraged. I have stayed on plan, stayed in my calories, and been out walking at least a few days per week, which is why I am frustrated.

SugarRomeoTango4852
04-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Could it be that you are building muscle? It could still just be sodium, you might be carrying around water weight still. Hmm.

Trust me, I feel you pain and discouragement on this cause I have been encountering the same problem. It was only today that my scale moved before 264 for the first time in a month despite staying on my own plan.

OhMyDogs
04-26-2011, 11:03 AM
I think there could be some sodium involved. I think it's hiding, and I am not worrying about sodium until I have already eaten it. Last night we had Subway for supper, and I was going to have a veggie sub, to avoid sodium, but then saw there were only 280 calories in a turkey sub (6"), so I ended up going with that. When I went looking today, apparently the turkey has over 900mg of sodium....sigh. I am going to try and be VERY clean for a few days, and see if I can get rid of any excess water I may be carrying.

SugarRomeoTango4852
04-26-2011, 02:03 PM
I am not sure if this work (my boss mentioned it) but she drinks lemon water to rid herself of excess water. In fact, she swears by it. She heats water and just squeezes a lemon in it.

Lizz
04-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Ugg I don't know if I belong here anymore :( I hit 269.8 almost 1.5 weeks ago, and since then, every time I get on the scale it reads in the 270's. I don't know what happened. I DID have 1 night off plan, but I didn't go out of control or anything, it was planned, as I knew my mother in law was taking us out for chinese food. But 2 weigh ins have put me back in the 270's now, and I am devastated.

I thought it was just sodium, but I guess not :(

Well, where do you want to belong? :) If it is the 260s to 240s then that is where you belong. You have been there and you can be there again. Patience pays off, hang in there! :hug:

pochamma10
04-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Hey ladies, I've been MIA lately due to some internet issues but wanted to drop in and say hi! I was down to 245 but due to dreaded TOM (ugh!) I am back up to 247. I am hoping that in a few days it will go back down again and that it's just water weight. My birthday is early in May and I wanted to be at my 5% loss by then, and I'm only two lbs away!

OhMyDogs Hang in there! Sometimes your body sticks at a weight it gets comfortable at and it takes a little while for it to give up and work with you. Stick with it, eventually the scale will go down! Drink a lot of water to try to flush the sodium.

pochamma10
04-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Welcome to the newbies! Looks like I will be posting twice in a row! I weighed in this morning at 244.2, down 1.76 lbs from last Thursday, which is really great considering that this is in the middle of TOM!!! I wasn't actually expecting any loss since I normally gain 2-3 lbs during the first 3 or so days of TOM. My official weigh in is tomorrow so let's see what happens then! I am hoping I get a bit of a whoosh once I finish with TOM :B

Lizz Congrats on your loss! That's a lot in only two weeks! There's a new Memorial Day challenge in the Calorie Counter thread if you want to join that. I joined yesterday and hope to be firmly in the 230s by then!

OhMyDogs How are you doing? Keep hanging in there!

Lizz
04-27-2011, 05:40 AM

Thank you for the encouraging words. :) And may I just say, I totally love your Avatar picture. It is sure the most original one I have seen in a long time! :D

Astrida
04-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Hello everyone, im over 260 but i hope i can join you :( Wish you all the best with your weightloss!

SugarRomeoTango4852
04-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Hello Astrida, of course you can chillax with us!

In other news: I weighed in at 262.7 this morning but I am holding my breath on that loss. 2 lbs in one day? Water Weight. If, come Sunday, it is still reading that I will be jumping for joy.

And I need advice: I am going on a bar crawl this Saturday (friends graduating from college) and while I don't intend to get drunk (but as the day goes on I may lose my will power). I will be expected to have at least a few drinks. Does anyone have any tips for this event? How to resist the urge to over drink when all my friends are? (and not going isn't an option, I skipped out on it last year and caught ****.)

OhMyDogs
04-27-2011, 11:08 AM
OhMyDogs How are you doing? Keep hanging in there!

I'm still floating around, waiting for the scale to drop a little. I wouldn't be quite so grumpy about it if my weight loss had slowly come to a stop, but I went from losing between 3.5 and 3lbs per week to NOTHING. GRRR. I drank 5 liters (160oz) of water yesterday hoping to get rid of any sodium I may be holding on to. I will drink a ton today as well (some with lemon in it), and if this extra 1.5lb is still there tomorrow, I'm thinking I will have to come up with another plan. GRRRR.

MEH1969
04-27-2011, 02:18 PM
I'd like to join--don't remember if I did the last one.

I did horribly at easter. I was 261 in p.j.'s this morning. :( I do well all day, but struggle at dinner time. I'm looking forward to physical therapy tonight, that seems to help curb my wanting to binge.

gmailjunkie
04-27-2011, 04:15 PM
srt4852- this would be my approach if I were in your boat and felt I HAD to drink (though I do believe that you shouldn't peer pressure people into drinking)
- I would have exactly one drink at the first place so it would seem like I was particpating and switch to water until the next place.
- I would select a short window where it was okay to drink (outside of the first drink) and set that period later in the evening so if we started at 8 I would have my personal happy hour at 10.
- I would drink a glass of water before and after each drink.

That's kinda what I do when I go out with heavier drinkers. I drink maybe 12 times a year and when I do I don't have a problem stopping at 2 or 3 drinks but I do sometimes face pushing from the crowd and I've found as long as I take the first drink and always seem like I'm drinking *something* even if its water people tend to notice that I'm drinking less than they are less and therefore push less.

OR I do my old stand by of "I took midol so I can't drink tonight" when I don't want to drink at all.

authentic
04-27-2011, 04:26 PM
When I go out with heavier drinkers, I alternate my drinks with soda water with lime. I will have a drink, then a soda water, then a drink, etc.... The soda water lasts longer than regular water and with the lime in it it look like a drink, so no one will give you **** for not having a drink. You can even have one drink and two soda waters, etc....

Once your friends are buzzed, the soda water with lime will look like a gin and tonic to them anyway and they will leave you alone.

ilidawn
04-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Hello all! I've been bouncing between 259 and 260 for like a week now..frustrating but to see that 5 in there is so wonderful :)

Speaking of drinking, my friend insisted I drink with him so I wound up drinking too much beer...only slightly good thing is it was lite beer. What I do though is sip because while they're on their 3rd or 4th, I'm still on my first (maybe 2nd lol)

triice
04-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Hello wonderful people hopefully I can join you all also! I am desperately trying to leave the 250s.

triice
04-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Im new to this website can someone please help me out?? Can I subscribe to this thread?

pochamma10
04-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Hi ladies, so my scale could not decide if I was 244.2 or 243.9 this morning! I am going to stick with 244.2 for now as that's still a 1.76 lb loss since last week and an almost 12 lb loss for April! woohoo! I have only 1.1 lbs to go for my 5% loss!

srt As other ladies have mentioned, drink water before and after each "real" drink. I also set a number of drinks that I will have that figure into my plan - this way, I know going in that I can have 2 or 3 drinks or whatever fits into your calories that day.

ilidawn Good luck making that 259 stick!!

OhMyDogs Good luck with the water strategy! I'm not sure what your plan is - do you record your food each day? - but maybe you can compare your eating and exercising patterns from the weeks you were losing and compare them to your current patterns? Sometimes I stop losing if I am eating too many carbs, even if I stay within my calories, but everyone's body is different. Hope this helps!

Meh1969 Welcome!

triice Welcome! Once you post on the thread, you should be subscribed, depending on your settings. Go to your user CP (purple bar at the top of the forum pages) and check out your settings. You can see what your subscriptions are by clicking on list subscriptions inside your user CP.

MEH1969
04-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Yay! 258 again this morning. That ham is a killer! I love it's salty goodness though. LOL

SugarRomeoTango4852
04-28-2011, 12:01 PM
@ Meh: Boy I hear that. Ham = Delicious.

@Pocha: I always go wit the higher number too, just seems safe. Early Congrats on the 5% loss. I might have to look into figuring that out myself.

In other news: Has anyone else ever tried the delicious Boca Burger (Vegetarian) Bruschetta?

LilMissLi
04-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a 240's girl but I started out in the 260's so this is where I identify. I hope I can fit it with ya'll!!! I'm new on this site so just trying to talk to those of you here when I can! :)

triice
04-29-2011, 01:13 AM
@Pochamma Thanks I think I found it!!
@lilmissLi gurl I wish I was in the 240s right now

MEH1969
04-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Yay! 256.8 today. It's amazing what staying on plan can do. I saved enough calories to have a little vanilla ice cream with strawberries last night.

I think I need to save a little to have a treat every night. I am going to buy some fat free pudding, fat free cool whip and some graham crackers. You can make a "chocolate cream pie" by crumbling one graham cracker, top it with a fat free pudding cup and 2T of the cool whip for 144 calories. I know it's "frankenfood", but I try to eat cleanly the rest of the time.

LilMissLi
04-29-2011, 02:57 PM
@Triice girl it seems like it has taken me forever to get here and I still have 100 pounds to go for my ultimate goal. I just keep telling myself it takes time. lol

SugarRomeoTango4852
05-01-2011, 11:58 AM
So I am pretty sure my friends have managed to help me undo any progress I made this week, however, I don't regret it. How I feel today is making me go "never again, I feel too disgusting with what I ate to ever eat like that again" so maybe it was a good thing.

authentic
05-01-2011, 01:05 PM
It is very hard to lose over a 100 lbs. I have been doing this since December and have lost 53 lbs, but I still have over 125 lbs to go so I totally relate to everyone who gets overwhelmed by the time it takes and the sheer effort and commitment it takes to lose this amount of weight.

I am just glad for the support of this group!

You ladies rock! :)

gmailjunkie
05-01-2011, 02:30 PM
It is very hard to lose over a 100 lbs. I have been doing this since December and have lost 53 lbs, but I still have over 125 lbs to go so I totally relate to everyone who gets overwhelmed by the time it takes and the sheer effort and commitment it takes to lose this amount of weight.

I am just glad for the support of this group!

You ladies rock! :)

I definitely get discouraged at the idea that I have to lose 120ish pounds to be considered "normal weight." But I know that even if I just get down to overweight while working on my level of fitness I'll feel better and have better health outcomes than by staying morbidly obese.

I'm really sad that I allowed myself to get like this and I still feel alot of guilt and shame about it but I know that every step I take to take off the pounds I make my life better even if I don't make it to the "magic number", even if I am never a size six.

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go to grad school obese so just being overweight and fit is my shorter term goal.

authentic
05-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I definitely get discouraged at the idea that I have to lose 120ish pounds to be considered "normal weight." But I know that even if I just get down to overweight while working on my level of fitness I'll feel better and have better health outcomes than by staying morbidly obese.

I'm really sad that I allowed myself to get like this and I still feel alot of guilt and shame about it but I know that every step I take to take off the pounds I make my life better even if I don't make it to the "magic number", even if I am never a size six.

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go to grad school obese so just being overweight and fit is my shorter term goal.

I totally agree gmailjunkie! :)

I put a goal there, but if I can get into within 20-30 lbs of my ideal goal, I will be happy.

By the way, I lived in Cobble Hill Brooklyn for ten years and just recently moved out of nyc. It's even harder to lose weight in nyc because of all the food temptations!

Lizz
05-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Hey Sandi, thanks for starting Part 2! :hug:

I have been an infrequent poster but I wanted to share today that I weighed in at 241.85 lbs this morning, which means to me a 6 lbs loss in 3 weeks. I am very happy about that progress and it is a great motivator. With the Easter Challenge over, I am looking for a new one and I think that getting out of the 240s is the closest mini-goal I can go for, so that will be probably it! :)

So, I will say that I would like to be out of the 240s by about a week from now and maintain that for at least one week before I start to really believe it. :)

Wishing all a great start of the week!

This is pretty unbelieveable to me but I actually made it! :)

Weighed in at 239.8 this morning. This is my lowest yet. So happy! :hug:

OhMyDogs
05-05-2011, 10:54 AM
I just cut and pasted this (I wrote it) from the other 260's thread.

Well, I ended up gaining 2lbs (while staying on plan) that I couldn't manage to get off. I went off plan for about 6 days, and when I got back on the scale, I had lost some of that weight. I hope that I will officially be back in the 260's at my next weigh in, which won't be until Monday. This morning though, the scale said 269.8, so that made my day!

gmailjunkie
05-05-2011, 10:40 PM
It looks like everyone is headed in the right direction!

Ive been having a rough couple of weeks because I just ended a three year relationship and this culminated in me crying in my nutritionists office because she weighed me (dont have a scale at home) and I weighed 250.2 which means I have lost pretty much 2 pounds a week since I started seeing her in spite of nutty off plan binge eating.

I realize that I am heavier and I probably would have lost more had I stayed on plan but it was really comforting to know I hadn't ruined all of the effort i had made before the break up.

I know if I can manage to lose even just a pound a week I can reach my "overweight" goal in a little over a year.

I REALLY hope I remember that the next time there is a major upheaval in my life.

OhMyDogs
05-06-2011, 11:13 AM
Well, I decided to move my weigh in day to Friday. It's most likely, in hindsight, that if I am going to have BBQ, or something else high in sodium it will probably be on the weekend(because my husband cooks on the weekends), so if I have my weigh in on Friday, I can more easily avoid the water weight issue.

So, I weighed in today at 268.5. Also TOM started this morning, not sure if I was "suffering" from any water weight as of first thing this morning, but if not, it WILL happen! LOL. So I will just avoid the scale completely for the week!

synger
05-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm here, as always. Infrequent poster, but seemingly a permanent resident of 240-260.

Was down to 250 (see ticker) then went to New Orleans for a week of unbridled drinking and eating (and LOTS of walking) with some work-related conference stuff thrown in here and there. Gained a bunch back; but I expect most of it was water weight from re-carbing and the subsequent water that goes with it. I'm back to 259 this morning, and expect to continue to see losses over the next two weeks.

tsuninight
05-06-2011, 05:52 PM
I"m in the 260's ... and I am sooo ready to be out of them for good. I upped my exercise to include a 6 day a week boot camp, took all the crap out of my diet (minus one day a week), quit drinking diet soda (so all soda for me), blah blah blah and gained weight. BUT I knwo it has to come off soon. Right now I'm 260.

triice
05-08-2011, 11:36 PM
I got down to 254 but I had a visit from a friend and it threw me off!!! Im back up to 259!! :-( Im getting back on track on Monday. Can someone please give me some inspiration because I must lose 40 pounds by August 1

TerraIncognita
05-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Hey, I'm new here. Should be in this weight category for a little while. I'm at 261 and am losing around a pound a week. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been more, since I haven't had a problem dropping about 2 lbs a week on the same plan (WW), but I have been exercising a lot, and I think it's possible that I may not be getting enough calories. This week, I've been eating more, so we shall see come Thursday.

blancheneige
05-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Wish I wasn't here but I definitely qualify! I am 259, can't wait to get below 240, I know those 20 lbs are going to make a huge difference for me.

celrae
05-09-2011, 12:18 PM
It looks like everyone is headed in the right direction!

Ive been having a rough couple of weeks because I just ended a three year relationship and this culminated in me crying in my nutritionists office because she weighed me (dont have a scale at home) and I weighed 250.2 which means I have lost pretty much 2 pounds a week since I started seeing her in spite of nutty off plan binge eating.

I realize that I am heavier and I probably would have lost more had I stayed on plan but it was really comforting to know I hadn't ruined all of the effort i had made before the break up.

I know if I can manage to lose even just a pound a week I can reach my "overweight" goal in a little over a year.

I REALLY hope I remember that the next time there is a major upheaval in my life.

This is a huge victory.:hug: Take care and stay on track. Having a weekly monthly appointment to someone I am accountable with has been a big help to getting me to this point. Keep going.:D

SugarRomeoTango4852
05-09-2011, 01:42 PM
I got down to 254 but I had a visit from a friend and it threw me off!!! Im back up to 259!! :-( Im getting back on track on Monday. Can someone please give me some inspiration because I must lose 40 pounds by August 1

@Trice: You got this and, believe me, I understand. I was off track last week and went on vacation so I gained some pounds back. >_< Just kick yourself in the butt and get back to losing!

Hey, I'm new here. Should be in this weight category for a little while. I'm at 261 and am losing around a pound a week. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been more, since I haven't had a problem dropping about 2 lbs a week on the same plan (WW), but I have been exercising a lot, and I think it's possible that I may not be getting enough calories. This week, I've been eating more, so we shall see come Thursday.

@Terra: Welcome! You body may be adjusting to what you are eating, possibly conserving more weight. You may have to adjust your WW plan a little.

In my own news: I took last week off exercising...I was just too tired. I know I am supposed to exercise through it but...how tired is TOO tired? Because I wasn't exercising I gain a few pounds back (vacation didn't help while at the same time it did). However, my vacation gave me glimpses of the type of life I want...so I am back on my own little trail.

HadEnough
05-09-2011, 02:46 PM
OK, chickies....I am back again. I don't know why I just can't seem to get my shiite together, but I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired, and letting life pass me by literally. As my dad (rest his soul) used to say, either poop or get off the pot!!! So, I am choosing to get off the pot!!! LOL!

So first day back, I am doing well with food. I kinda crashed and burned over the weekend, so that give me motivation to get back on track and do what I should do....not what I want to do.

So thanks for having me back (I think you'll take me back even though I am an epic fail in this department for the most part). Bless all of you for being so tolerant.

gmailjunkie
05-10-2011, 12:31 AM
At 242.6???? This is actually a little scary. 15 or so pounds in a month of inconsistent effort seems like alot. I know I am heavier and that ALOT of it was probably water but I feel like my calories are too low.

I came in about 300 under my limit of 1650 and I am okay with that cause I overate yesterday and more to the point, ate mostly junk cause of mothers day (my Ma likes going to the movies which means I ate a 600 calorie hot dog AND Chinese food later kind of late at night after a day where I literally mostly sat on my tushy :o) and today I ate around 1300 cals of really good stuff and don't feel like I have to eat anything else in spite of the fact that my day included a brisk hour long walk with a heavy pack on.

I'm not going to make any judgments until I'm another month in but I really feel like I'm not eating enough. I think even when I don't do intentional work outs I am more active than either my dietitian and I suspect. It's weird but I think its my commute of all things....

TerraIncognita
05-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Well, I weighed in today and maintained this week. Part of me is relieved, since I unwisely stepped on the scale on Sunday and found my weight was up a pound (shakes fist at weight fluctuation), but naturally I'd prefer to be down. I did eat A LOT of sugar this week (specifically in the form of chocolate), and since I have PCOS, my theory is that this was the reason for no loss. I did stay on plan and get plenty of exercise though, so that's good. I have to say I FEEL good, and ultimately that's the most important.

triice
05-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Hey Yall!!! Im back and getting on track starting tomorrow!!! Before May ends I will be out of the 250s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerraIncognita
05-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Whew! Watched my sugar intake and started taking chromium and cinnamon this week. Down 1.5 lbs to 259.5! I guess I wasn't imagining that my underwear were starting to get baggy. XD

Regera Dowdy
05-20-2011, 01:18 AM
My mom joined my dad and me on the SBD, and now making dinner is a little easier. My dad hasn't liked what I've been making, though. Oh well. Tomorrow is stir fry, and everyone will like that. I rented one of Leslie Sansone's walking DVD's. It was easy (except for the grapevine, I couldn't figure it out!), but I'd outgrow that particular DVD very quickly. If my mom decides to exercise, I'll recommend it to her because she would like something low-impact and less bouncy.

I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in the 240's. :D I started exercising last month, redid phase 1, and started taking Metformin for PCOS. I'm not sure if one or all of them jumpstarted my recent weight loss. After being at ~255 for a long time, I dropped 15 lbs from mid-April to now. I won't say I was "stuck" at 255 since I wasn't trying very hard to lose anything. Besides, I was glad to maintain a 25 lb weight loss as long as I did. But now things are picking up again, and it's exciting. As soon as I'm sure I've reached my goal of 240 lbs, my first weight loss reward will be to donate blood. I've never done it before and it's free, which is a good thing as far as rewards go. My next reward was going to be horseback riding, but I'm not sure we can afford it. It could be a birthday present but...I'm pining for a Kitchenaid stand mixer or possibly the Turbo Jam DVDs. Hm...choices...

Some of my pants have been falling off more, but I still have one or two good pairs left. It's my socks that are giving me the most trouble, slipping down my ankle and into my sneakers during walks. And my bras! Ugh, I need to go to a new band size or something.

defenestrator
05-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Need a little inspiration!

I am just getting back on the wagon after essentially, not losing any weight since Thanksgiving. Feeling pretty overwhelmed by how far I have to go to get where I want to be. But I have been losing steadily for the last few weeks. I have a new 1-year-old puppy who seems to need 5-6 miles of walking a day to stay calm and that helps. I'm at 247.9 today, hoping to be in the 246's by Monday.

iamerican
05-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Hello Everyone! I found this site a few days ago, so I am a newbie on it, but definately not a newbie with weightloss battle. I have been up and down for years and always trying to lose since I can remember and I am only 21. :( I am at my high right now in the 250s after gaining some newlywed weight. I got married in January and was down 20 in Nov., only to gain it all back with some. I am looking for people to hold me accountable and to take the journey to weightloss with. This thread looks great! Look forward to hearing from you all!

dcapulet
05-30-2011, 12:50 AM
Hi all!

I'm back at the 244 range, and looking to get out asap!

Darkblue
05-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Weighed in this morning at 257, so I'll be joining this thread. :(

jennylou
05-30-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm at 253 right now, happy to join you all! :)

April Snow
05-30-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm here too! I posted on 260s and 250s but I was wondering if there was a 240s thread as I didn't see it. I know I've got some time before I get to the 240s, but I like to be able to see where I'm going! :)

Lambiechop
06-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Officially into the 240s now. Hoping I won't be here long! Finally feel like I have a handle on things.

April Snow
06-05-2011, 11:50 AM
I just posted in the 250s thread, but since we don't have a separate 240s thread, I wanted to let the 240s know I am coming your way soon - down to 252.6 today!!!!

Lambiechop
06-09-2011, 03:08 AM
After an awful binge this weekend I'm down again today. 244.5 :)