Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #16  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Larry, so happy to hear from you. Is that water thing a permanent thing or while your body is healing?
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 138/134.5/118

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back Larry!

I've completely fallen off the wagon. :-( I ate a great breakfast and lunch today, then gave in to sushi with the girls, THEN we all piled into the car and went for ice cream. I've gone out to dinner like 4 times in the past 9-10 days and am terrified that I wont be able to get back on track.

I'm going to try to plan out my whole week to and stick to it, I CANNOT let this become a huge streak towards gaining the weight I've lost back! I need to eat really clean for the next month so I don't go overboard in Italy.

okay ---- End Rant -----
LLBoldAsLove87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #18  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great week!

Again, Welcome Back Larry

Bonnie Hi and Welcome Back!

Morethananumber Kashi has some higher protein cereals. http://www.kashi.com/products/golean_original You may have to spend some time on the cereal aisle to compare their nutrition.

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-18-2011 at 07:33 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morethananumber View Post
I actually did REALLY well at dinner tonight! 6oz Spaghetti, 1.5c salad and im stuffed!! Lunch and breakfast still need work I did return my Slim Fast shakes- gross!!! I did pick up Special K cereal in hopes of eating it in the AM. I still need to walk on the treadmill tonight too. Maybe ill try my workout video or something.

I just can seem to get this right though and its frustrating me. Im not a big Breakfast person and i had hoped to try a SF shake, but for now thats a no go. I need something quick and easy. Then after dinner, thats my WORST time Watch about 11pm tonight, ill sit there and "oh im hungry" but it wont be a few chips, ill want a whole pizza or something i shouldnt.
I started out with a protein bar called Think Thin. It is 20g of protein and 0 sugar, 230 calories. I also eat Power Crunch protein bars which are 200 calories. This morning I had 3 pieces of turkey sausage and a greek yogurt.

Breakfast was a hard change for me too. I don't like eggs so there aren't a lot of other low calorie, low carb options.
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #20  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Saw ANOTHER new low this morning.....202.2!!! Again, it was in my gown, but a new low in my gown means a new low dressed! I'm gonna totally FREAK when I see 199 for the first time! I can hardly wait! I'm hopin I've got my groove back and that my stall is over atleast for a little while. I've had a scale drop for the last two days in a row.
I've got TONS to do today....laundry out my ears! I'll be poppin in and out all day though! Have a GREAT on target day everyone!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Diana – Thanks! Yeah, I’m not sure what it is..but I want to eeeaaattt!! Congrats on getting under 150! You’re awesome!

Jen – You’re so close!!

Love2b – I’m kind of an organization freak so I plan every meal out… DH usually throws a wrench in there during the week with a “want to go to lunch with me?”

Panda – Your plan looks good for today!

Morethan – Welcome!

Bonnie – Welcome!

LLBold – I’m sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. It must be this month....something in the April air? I’m super hungry all the time….I feel like I could easily lose control. I know you can get back on track and kick butt this week!

Gaining – Congrats on the new low!!
Good morning everyone! I hope this week goes by smoothly...been snacking too much the last week or so. I had a gain over the weekend but now I'm back down..not quite to my low of 137.8..I suppose I should adjust my weight on my profile....

Hope y'all have a lovely day!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #22  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I am pleased to announce that I am back down to my pre-TOM of 198.0!

Great weekend here! I'll get you gals caught up at lunch time. I have much to do here at work!

Missed you guys!!!!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:30 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Hey Everyone!

I'm getting back on track this morning after a less than stellar weekend. Friday I was starving when I got home and wanted to get some stuff done before making dinner, but my pre-dinner snack just got out of hand. We had leftover hotwings in the house :O , and I just couldn't control myself. I finally cut the circuit by taking off on a walk and skipping dinner, since I'd eaten enough in the snack, but it certainly would have been healthier to eat the dinner and skip those hotwings.

Saturday night we got some Chinese. I just wanted some of this really good soup a local place makes, but the rest of the fam got some General Tso's Chicken and I didn't steer clear entirely. How do you track stuff like that? I couldn't find anything in fitday that resembled it at all, so I really have no idea what my calories for the weekend look like. Then, to top it off, my hubby got us candy to snack on while we watched a movie that night. AAAHHH!

Sunday wasn't as bad, but I did finish off that soup, with all it's extra salt. After a week straight of 210.2 on the scale, I was up to 211.4 this morning. I'm not usually a scale freak, but I still didn't like seeing it. I'm hoping that will flush (heh, heh) itself out today, especially since calorie-wise, I don't think I was too terrible this weekend, although like I say, who can tell with the weird chinese food.

After doing now much of anything yesterday, I decided that we would walk my son's friend home, just to get out. He lives about a mile away. Wouldn't you know, the only 20 minutes all day that it rained happened during that walk. Oh well.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #24  
CanadianVeggie

S/C/G: 207.7/207.7/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey Everyone

I hope you all had good weekends. Mine was ok, busy as usual but some relaxing time. It seems like forever since I have actually posted anything around here! I've missed you all!

Has anyone heard from Larry??

I have a couple of goals I would like to work on this week... which I will hopefully carry on for good!

1. Get back on plan - my eating has been just absolutely awful these past few weeks. I need to start tracking my food in loseit.com and staying accountable.

2. Drink more water! I need to remember to drink at least my 2L water everyday! I have to stay hydrated, I am not going to lose weight without water.

3. Exercise. Get back to the gym at least 3x a week

These 3 things I was doing before so it shouldn't be hard for me to start them up again and I am going to do my best to stick to it.

Here is my plan for the day Mon 4/18/2011

B - 4 slices multi-grain bread w/ natural PB & organic blueberry jam + 1 small banana + 1 choc.vanilla soy pudding (Big breakfast I know, but I was soooo hungry after a very early dinner on Sunday plus it is within my cals for the day)

L - Whole wheat pasta w/ ground soy, tomato pasta sauce & lot's of veggies

S - 1 small apple

D - Marinated Tofu on brown rice w/ lightly steamed bok choy

Drinking: At least 2L water + maybe 2 cups green tea

Exercise: 30mins light walking on the treadmill

Have a happy, healthy and OP day
L R K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #25  

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone!

Don't have much time to post today. TOM is here and I'm taking my PMS tablets so I don't go mental

I don't know what I weigh. I refuse to weigh during TOM. I have been insanely hungry since last week and didn't control myself that well this weekend. Also, I was exhausted and didn't work out. I have a little more energy today so I plan to go for a run when I get home today.

________

Stacy - 178??? YAY!!!

Lindsey - My goal is to stay on track during TOM and now have any meltdowns

LLBold - YAY!! You're back! Missed ya!

LARRY- So so so happy to hear you are home! I hope you have a speedy recovery
novelistabac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #26  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Hi Ladies and Larry (so glad you're back and feeling better!),

Just jumping on here to let y'all know that I've been dealing with a sick household all week. All six of us are sick and I was up until 4:30am with my eldest who had a croup attack. Hopefully, everyone will be getting better soon, so I can come play with y'all and also get some sleep. At least the scale has taken pity on me. I'm down to a new low of 188.6.

Thinking of you all!
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #27  
CanadianVeggie

I have a question for you all.

Do you find that you lose more when you eat the minimum amount of cals recommended, like 1200, or do you lose more with the amount a cal.calculator has told you??

I was just wondering because I think I am one of those people who will lose more by eating a very low amount of cals. Right now, according to a cal.calculator I should be eating 1558 cals per day (more if I do exercise). This seems high for me... like it is a lot of food.

What do you think?? Should I drop my cals to 1200 and see how it goes??
Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #28  
CanadianVeggie

LARRY - Glad to hear from you! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #29  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Had guests over the weekend and I was doing so great until last night's dinner. I had accounted for everything - eating about 1450 for the day and then it was time for dessert. The night before, I just served it and didn't have a piece - totally OK with that. But, last night the guest was helping with handing them out and I wasn't counting and she said how many we needed. I served away. Everyone had a piece and then I see she put a piece of Rhubarb pie with ice cream in front of my place setting. I hadn't planned on having any. A taste would have been fine, but when everyone has a piece, a piece is in front of you with melting ice cream, it's hard to say, "no." So, I ate it. It's my splurge for the spring I guess. I only make one rhubarb pie a year, so this is it. And it was so good.

I had some leftover rhubarb, so i made up a recipe for honey oatmeal whole wheat rhubarb cinnamon rolls with a powdered sugar glaze. I ate one bite and wow, is that divine. Everyone loved it and it was 100% my own recipe! I love to cook and bake! and i'm totally OK with not eating it, which is so odd.

So, with less chance to get in real workouts (though cooking and picking up after 9 people for two days definitely burned off a lot of calories) and a higher day of eating, I'm not thrilled with the slip/delay, but that's life. It didn't throw me off my groove at all, so that's all good. I'm just glad to have things go back to our normal routine.

Lost .6 of the taco gain weight though!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:03 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 265/175/140

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, everyone!

My goals this week:
On PLAN!
25 minutes on stationary bike minimum 4 days this week
Stay positive
rachel2writer is offline   Reply With Quote