General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2002, 01:46 PM   #1  
Post acholic!

Angry Anyone just watching what they eat??

hi,

I was low carbing but have given that up as it just wasent working for me at all...so is anyone else out there not following a PLAN but just watching what they eat and eating in moderation??

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2002, 05:58 PM   #2  

Hi! I write down everything that I eat and make sure that my calories at the end of the day are around 1300. I eat what I want, but I find that if I eat a balanced diet with a lot of veggies that it is easier to keep the calories low.
Old 12-31-2002, 06:53 PM   #3  
DNW

Try The January 2003 Boot Camp Challenge starting tomorrow...we all do our "own thing" which is pretty much drinking lots of water, watching what we eat, and exercising and it's a great group of people. Please join our January challenge.
Old 12-31-2002, 10:31 PM   #4  

Default Watching What I Eat

Yes, I'm watching what I'm eating, too. And of course, with tomorrow being January 1, 2003. I hope to take control better. Especially by watching portions. I am also going to start writing down what I eat.

I took a class called Healthy Weight and it was actually the old, original WW program. It worked for me years ago, following portion control, so I hope it works again.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year!!!
Old 01-03-2003, 02:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi,
Over on the Doin' it the Old Fashioned Way thread that is what we do...watch what we eat, drink lots of water, and commit to regular exercise-feel free to join in anytime you would like! We have challenges going to motivate each other, and our members are of all walks of life-we have calorie counters, WW members, and some just trying to make healthier choices-all are welcome.
Aphil
Old 01-03-2003, 06:04 PM   #6  

Default Old Fashion Way

Thanks!! I'll check that thread out soon.
Old 01-06-2003, 04:10 PM   #7  

Hi everyone, I was on the low fat plan this summer and lost 40 in less than 4 months, but relocated to va, and fell off!! I am now jus doing my thing, a mix of slimfast, and just watching my intake, I hope to get these pounds off, much more to go!!
Closed Thread