Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 09:57 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Friday

Eek, 2 days of bad eating, so I have what I can only describe as a carb hangover:P

I hope everyone is doing well and that the time being spent by loved ones has been pleasant

Ah, today I think I might go for a jog, then look at sales... Wow people were complaining that sale prices weren't low enough... I mean retailers often lose a lot of money on boxing day sales and well can't give away stuff... How glad am I that I am not working retail this year:P

Tomorrow I am being a bridesmaid by going down to look at the dress that the bride has bought. She's lost 20lbs since she put it on layaway so we're going to see how it fits. We have to start looking at BM dresses, but next month... The tricycline has done a number on me right now (my first month on that stuff always does funny things).

Have a good day!

Ali
Old 12-28-2002, 07:54 PM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Good luck finding a dress Ali...that is great about your friend losing the weight! Lets hope it won't affect her if she has to spend money on a new dress...that would suck !

Well I gained 3.8 this week. I kinda just let everything go. Ate whatever I wanted and was really good about the other problem I have. I have been really good with that lately. But I knew I was going to gain when I stopped. Back to counting points, writing everything down, etc, etc. I started today and I wrote down EVERYTHING. Lets hope next week I lose some!

Hope everyone had a merry christmas!
Closed Thread