Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 09:17 AM   #1  

Default Does anyone have room for a new person in the group

Okay I am headed to the doctor in a few moments. It is not going to be pretty. I am up to 255 pounds. I know I am going to hear you need to lose weight. I know I have to lose weight. I did a lot of sole searching last night. And this is it. I am tired of being so darn FAT! I have to lose about 111 pounds.

I was wondering does any group here have room for another person. I will be starting WW on my own on Saturday. I need 1 more day to prepare.

Thanks

Brew
Old 12-27-2002, 01:36 PM   #2  
DNW

Talking You are welcome to join Doing Our Own Thing Threads

Under General Diet Plans We have Thread #7 Called "Doing Our Own Thing", currently we are on thread #7. We also have December 3 Point Challenge, and December Exercise Challenge. We will probably be starting a new thread on January 1st, but please go to the #7 and introduce yourself to the women there now.

We are a group of women who all have different plans and that includes folks who also are on WW. We keep it free and easy and give a lot of support. Some of us are over the 200 mark, for instance I am now 263, so if you have concerns as to identifying who those in your own weight category you will have company. I have been posting to these threads along with "Aphil's Doing Your Own Thing # 14" (the women on this thread are wonderful too!) for about 3 months. I have been posting occasionally to Aphil's since beginning of December.

These groups are kind and friendly and we all have a great sense of humor. Please join us if you care to if not, you will find many other threads and forums that may suit you. Good luck on your journey!

Last edited by DNW; 12-27-2002 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-01-2003, 09:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/267.2/180

Height: 5'7"

You're also welcome to come join us on the "Long Run" threads here. Most of us do WW. Some go to meetings or try to do it on their own as well. Lots of support and words of encouragement. Good luck!
Closed Thread