Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Trying to decide between Healthy Choice Creations and Fresh Diet

bthorny
04-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Any thoughts?
Any of you have experience with either one?
I need to drop about 50lbs and am having a tough time making time to eat healthy. I thought one of these might be a good solution for me.

I try to eat organic whenever possible but it's not a huge requirement, I'd prefer to go with the one that tastes the best and is the healthiest.

ilidawn
04-10-2011, 07:08 PM
I haven't heard of Fresh Diet but most the Healthy Choice Creations are good. I'm not the biggest fan of bell peppers (which a lot of frozen meals are full of) but the sauces smell great and taste pretty good. I say they do well in a pinch.

Gigi33
05-23-2011, 04:50 PM
I've purchased some of the Healthy Choice meals and they are not that bad. I find, however, that some of the entrees that contain chicken get overcooked and tough easily. So, I microwave on their lower time end.

jazzydoc
10-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Today is my first day eating meals from Healthy chef creations. I switched from BistroMD. I prefer HCC. Don't think I know about Fresh Diet. I need to lose 60 pounds.