South Beach Diet - Is this OP?

View Full Version : Is this OP?

YeahYeah
04-09-2011, 01:50 AM
I'm gettin' the lingo down!

I can't find sugar free fudgesicles (found sugar free ice cream bars but noticed after I bought them that the choco coating has hydrogenated something something), so instead of using fudgsicles in the P1 recipe that is just fudgsicles, PB and Cool Whip Free, I substituted SF hot fudge. I mix them all together (1TB each) and it's heavenly. (It fits into one of my lil ingrediant bowls and I find Its hard to even finish lately.)

So, is this OP? Cuz if it's not, I have to start P1 AGAIN. From what I saw on the hot fudge ingredients, all seemed just fine. You all just seem to know the ins and outs and secrets.

YeahYeah
04-09-2011, 02:03 AM
and oh yeah I use almond butter, which is probably one of the greatest things I've ever put in my mouth.

CyndiM
04-09-2011, 05:20 AM
List the ingredients and I'm sure you will get answers :) As long as it is truly sugar free you won't need to add a day to P1. It's all about getting our cravings under control in Phase 1 so the sugar is key. That does sound yummy and dangerous :)

YeahYeah
04-09-2011, 01:42 PM
What about sugar alcohols?

murphmitch
04-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Sugar alcohols are fine as long as you don't have digestive issues with them. The fudgesicles don't have to be sugar free, just no sugar added. There is lactose (milk sugar) in them. This is what I use for the No Sugar Added fudgesicles here:

http://www.popsicle.com/Products/Fudgsicle.aspx