Old 04-07-2011, 10:06 AM   #1  
Kalee

S/C/G: 120/120/115

Height: 5'4"

Talking Finishing ChaLEAN Lean, Bought TurboFire...Hybrid or TF?

Hey everyone! I am finishing up my Lean Circuit of ChaLEAN Extreme this week emoticon I just got TurboFire today, and I plan on doing the Inferno plan next week.

From there...I am debating on starting the TurboFire schedule or the TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme schedule. I am in shape, but have a layer of fat on top of my pretty muscles. I need to lose 5-8lbs and have not been eating as clean as I normally do since the holidays (which is sad I know but I am ready to tackle the diet).

My goal is to lose the weight, an inch and a half off my waist (26) and legs (19 1/2"), and lose the lower belly pooch. emoticon Tighter, Leaner, Smaller basically. What schedule is better for reaching those goals?

With all that said, any suggestions? Testimonials?
kalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 277/277/160

Height: 5'7

I am sorry I cant answer your question. I was wondering if you liked your results after Chalean Extreme?. I have the dvds and I am scared that I wont see the scale move if I do it. I heard that people get strong but it doesnt translate well in to weight loss. Is this true?

I hope someone sees your question and answers.
Sophiyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #3  
Kalee

S/C/G: 120/120/115

Height: 5'4"

Hi Sophia! I really enjoyed Chalean Extreme but I didn't really lose any weight from the program. I think I could have seen better results if I had stuck to a clean diet (tosca, Jillian michaels, and even Chalene are great choices for eating clean), needed to lose more weight than 5-8lbs, and if I had added more cardio in. With that said, I think you would see great results if you watched calories and added some cardio on your off days (MWF extreme TT cardio and the weekend could be cardio, intervals or yoga). If you have the time I'd try at least the burn circuit. Its tough and only 30 or so minutes leaving time for core or cardio. The whole theory is muscle helps you burn fat, but the burn circuit also made me sweat like a cardio

I hope all of that helped! Let me know what you decide! I've heard good things about the burn circuit more than anything else.
kalee is offline   Reply With Quote