Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-05-2011, 02:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/228/155

Height: 5'9

Default Starting my 3rd week in bootcamp

It's my 3rd week in bootcamp, Tuesdays and Thursdays only, but I would like to lose more weight this week. I am happy with my progress but I feel like I could still do better. I really need to keep on track and start recording my food. I had a bit of a mental battle today. I stopped into the local 7eleven and found myself, talking myself out of wanting a sausage roll. I also was talking myself out of a donut or snack from Timmies. Boy oh Boy....self control is alot of work....but then, so is bootcamp! And all the work I have put in isn't worth not even probably tasting anything. If I can quit smoking, I can get a grip!
mommamia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 264?/see ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations on sticking with bootcamp and passing up the sausage rolls and other treats! It's hard to have the willpower sometimes but it's even harder being overweight! I'm in a really rural area overseas so there aren't any gyms here but I'm looking forward to returning home in a few months because I'd like to start a bootcamp also. Did you lose 15 lbs in two weeks? If so, boy, I can't WAIT for bootcamp!
pochamma10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/228/155

Height: 5'9

Thanks, willpower is a challenge but rewarding gift we all have in us. It is just reminding ourselves that we have it, and own it!....No I didn't lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks, but I have in 6 weeks. I have lost 6 pounds in 2weeks and I am really loving bootcamp. It is the first time in a long time that I really enjoy working out! Good luck on your journey!
mommamia is offline   Reply With Quote