Old 12-24-2002, 08:39 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Post I am at work....(Tuesday)

For four hours today! Yippie for me! :P
Old 12-24-2002, 11:55 AM   #2  
Proud Canadian

I can one better, I'm here for 5 and a half - but they're buying us Greek Food for lunch.
KT
Old 12-24-2002, 12:24 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Default Good morning girls!!

Lori and KT - sorry you are both working but happy you are off soon!! Merry Christmas Eve!!

I have had a wonderful 3 days off! On Friday night was my staff party - not so exciting, but my 2 co-workers husbands were super cute - they said they always told people about the love-marriage thing, that it gets better after marriage. And their wives weren't even there! it was so cute. Saturday b/f and I revamped the apt - 5 hours of cleaning. Then we went bowling (I beat him at 127) and Sunday was the brunch in Kananaskis Country. It is so beautiful out there. Then we went to my mom's for some visiting and making cabbage rolls. Monday b/f and I made a web site. Its super cheesy, but if you want to see it please have a look:

http://members.shaw.ca/eman/paula&emmanuel/

He'd kill me if he knew I posted it for you girls to look at.

Anyway, today we are doing laundry and "lounging". I am going to do a workout video - I have managed to be OP (even with the buffet brunch) but I was up 1# today for WI. I am not changing my sig as I figure I can get it off for next week (power of the mind you see).

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday and that you are all healthy and safe (and your families too).

BBL!
Old 12-24-2002, 01:09 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Belle - that's a great website! You guys are soo cute - I love seeing pictures of you guys. I tried posting one myself but I can't figure out how. All my pictures are too big. Happy Christmas.
KT
Old 12-24-2002, 01:41 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

KT - I am glad you liked it. We had the most fun putting Cartwright's page together. It's super goofy, we know. But it was mostly for his family to see our pics -they are way out in New Brunswick and in Yellowknife....

So what are your plans tonight?? Do you have particular traditions?

Rina - as per yesterday's note.....wow, sounds like you have a real family of the 2000's too. My dad has never felt he was a bad father b/c he gave us $ and paid for our education. But emotionally he didn't have the cash. (that reminds me of that Northern Pike song - "she ain't pretty" from the 80's. You Canucks should know that song..!! Anyway, I hope your Christmas is a smooth one! Mine is good with everyone but my stepmother. Last night I phoned to talk to my dad and she wouldn't call him for me b/c she was painting her nails. I got so mad I dreamed that I was beating her up last night (gee, think I have some inner anger toward her?) she is so damn stupid. And I guess when her sister was here last week, she had them all over and her friends and my sister (the one who tolerates her the least) was there. She said that when stepmother left the room that her friends and her twin sister would bash her - talk abou t how she cares more about her nails than anything and how petty she is. My sister felt sorry for her b/c they didn't say any of that to her face, just behind her back. But I don't feel bad - she really is petty and if she tried to be genuine - just once - she would really find herself ina better position. Plus, she intentionally keeps us from our dad and always has and now she is all - oh, spend more time with him and then turns around and won't let me talk to him on the phone. Can we say bi-polar??

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant!

I should get going and do something.....hee hee...

Love you all!!

Belle
Old 12-24-2002, 02:10 PM   #6  
Proud Canadian

I have Christmas music today. And my Christmas Elf hat. It makes people happy. They all laugh when they see me. I'm staying overnight at mom and dad's and helping them prepare for everyone coming over tomorrow. Mom and I will go watch my BIL sing at 6pm mass and then do the baking for tomorrow. I mostly just like watching the little ones on Christmas morning. It's so much fun for them. I hope everyone is having a good day before Christmas.
KT
Closed Thread