Old 04-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #1  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Default Weekly WW Chat April 4th - April 10th

Happy Monday! I had a really good week, especially my weekend. I had a second date with a guy! Yay! For part of it we went to a local beach and just kind of walked and talked, and while it sounds really cliched, it's northeast Ohio, so it was cold and overcast and not at all the romantic kind of scene you see in movies haha. But it was good exercise and a nice date, so yay! This morning I weighed in and was down 3 lbs, bringing my total to just over 14 I struggled at the beginning of March, gaining two weeks in a row, so this is a nice feeling.

This week I have TOM. BUT my belly dancing class starts on Saturday, so hopefully that will help with some of the TOM weight gain!
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #2  
~*Regina*~

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/150

Morning,
Weighed in on Saturday and I was down .4lbs. Wish I had done better but at least it wasn't a gain. I was pretty bad Thursday night when I went to the Hockey game so I was expecting worse.
I bought a bike . I rode it both Saturday and Sunday, feels really good and I enjoyed it. My upper legs and knees are a little sore today but that's not stopping me . Once I loose some more weight I am going to ride my bike to work a couple times a week.

Tudor Rose - That's so nice, I love walking on the beach even if it's not sunny out, just so peaceful. I am glad your date went well .
BlueEyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #3  
WW Moderator

Good morning! Tudor, congrats on the weight loss! And your date sounds like it was fun.

I weighed in on Thursday and GAINED! I wasn't thinking, and sat at a red light and guzzled my water that I packed for class. So I'm not surprised. So far this week things aren't looking any better, so it's time to take a good long look at my carb intake. Eating has been right on target points wise.

Busy week ahead - my favorite kind! DH is going back to Holland to visit family for 2 weeks, so DS and I will be cooking for two. I think we're going to try some new recipes out, and maybe buy a gas grill. I'll post recipes!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #4  
girl disappearing

BlueEyes83, congrats on your loss! Like you said, at least it wasn't a gain and every little bit helps! The bike sounds like a great idea! Especially to ride to work. I have to take highways to my job, so the bike wouldn't work very well for me.

Jennifer, carbs are a big problem for me. I love my pasta and bread! I'm a vegetarian, and it can be soooo easy to fall into a trap of always eating pasta as your main meal since you aren't having chicken or fish or whatever. I have to be more careful now and limit how much I eat.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #5  
foodie on a diet!

S/C/G: 180.2/ticker/145

Good Morning! The mother in law visited this weekend and so I kinda knew I would be going off my diet plan for a couple meals this wknd...which I did... I used most of my weekly points. So I weighed myself today (official WI is tmrw morning) and im up to 174.4...which I know will go down because I didnt drink much water this weekend and im prolly carrying tons of sodium in my body right now...plus my TOM is due any day so I know im just really bloated.

I feel like this week will be a good week. I upped my caloric intake (i also calorie count) from 1200 to 1500 because I think that might have something to do with my not losing weight more steadily. I work out way too much to be eating only 1200 calories a day. It wasnt healthy for me and I was always starving.
uncontentgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

Lost 1.2 at my weigh in Saturday, very happy with that as last week i gained .2. Have to watch my carb intake this week as well! Think that's my issue with the slow losses. We'll see! Weighing in Friday as it is opening day here for the best team in the world lol....Red Sox! So i took the day off to enjoy a few beverages during the game
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #7  
~*Regina*~

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointspluspioneer View Post
Lost 1.2 at my weigh in Saturday, very happy with that as last week i gained .2. Have to watch my carb intake this week as well! Think that's my issue with the slow losses. We'll see! Weighing in Friday as it is opening day here for the best team in the world lol....Red Sox! So i took the day off to enjoy a few beverages during the game
GO RED SOX!!!!

They better get there act together though, the pitching is awful this year.
BlueEyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #8  

Can you believe it BlueEyes! Disgusting this weekend lol! Hey, it's early, we'll come back and win it all!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #9  
Incredible Shrinking Lisa

S/C/G: 279.2/ticker/175

I'm so glad I was too busy to watch the Sox games this weekend. Only good news? Two HR's from Papi already! Let's hope he can sustain that all season!
LisaP916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #10  

Hello all

Congrats on all your successes - scale and non-scale. Even those here who saw gains are successful because they got right back OP.

I am happy to share that I achieved my 10% goal at my WI on Saturday.

Onderland is only 2 pounds away. Woohoo!
brookelynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaP916 View Post
I'm so glad I was too busy to watch the Sox games this weekend. Only good news? Two HR's from Papi already! Let's hope he can sustain that all season!
It's because the love of my life retired Mike Lowell
Old 04-04-2011, 04:43 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelynne View Post
I am happy to share that I achieved my 10% goal at my WI on Saturday.

Onderland is only 2 pounds away. Woohoo!
Congrats on your 10% and YAY for almost-Onederland! I *so* can't wait to get there!

WI tonight. I'm expecting a maintenance week. I've been within my points but not so great with water intake. It is so difficult to get things sorted at work -- we can only bring stuff that is factory sealed or completely packaged in clear containers and so I usually bring a lean cuisine and a piece of fruit (which isn't really enough for a 12 hour shift). I resolve to do better this week.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointspluspioneer View Post
It's because the love of my life retired Mike Lowell
MIKE LOWELL...I love him!!! I also loved Bill Mueller back in the day. And of course, after finally buying each of their shirts, they stopped playing for the Sox the next season.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:57 PM   #14  
girl disappearing

Congrats on your 10%!!! That's awesome!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #15  
Incredible Shrinking Lisa

S/C/G: 279.2/ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chele615 View Post
MIKE LOWELL...I love him!!! I also loved Bill Mueller back in the day. And of course, after finally buying each of their shirts, they stopped playing for the Sox the next season.
Lowell was such a cool guy... My heart, however, belongs to Varitek.

Oh captain, my captain!
LisaP916 is offline   Reply With Quote